Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 04:44:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Now Repairing Wii (DO NOT POWER OFF)  (Read 10845 times)
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2010, 02:54:18 PM »

OK guys if you woke up today and seen Now Repairing Wii (DO NOT POWER OFF) on your Wii don't worry This was a April FOOLS joke on the Preloader v0.29

Just Push A on the WiiMote 2 times and all good to go, If you want i would change the date to April,2 that way it will not come up as that again.

The sad part about this joke is that it happens EVERY year SO... every year you will need to do this... Just be lucky it's only for 1 day LOL

Now there is a Preloader v0.30 that came out BUT it takes s**t out that i don't want taken out so i am fine with v0.29 And on top of that i don't know if the April fools joke was taken out with the New update LOL
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 12:40:10 AM »

Lol my 9 year old little brother didnt even tell me about this. He just keeps tapping a when he turns on the wii anyway lol.

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: