Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 07:28:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Bleh  (Read 13134 times)
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2010, 04:26:22 PM »

Well lately this site has been slow and my life has been busy so yeah. I have really nothing more to contribute to it but hey it's still a great place. I've been working on an 85 oldsmobile for a month in my autotech class at school and the thing is kicking my ass haha. My car is almost done. I hope the best for this forum and site and everyone here. My life has finally caught up I guess. College next year, family needs, job. Well I guess this is goodbye. It's been fun guys. I just don't have the time or the resources anymore. I don't even play games anymore.

I like tacos.

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 04:50:44 PM »

I don't really come here for Modding or games anymore  Wink

It's just to post random stuff and talk to friends, Im sure you can take a few secs out of the day to post or look at new post  Tongue

Ps.. i am selling like ALL my gaming stuff, even my PS3,  I really don't care for gaming all that much anymore myself.
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 12:03:35 AM »

Sad day. Sorry i missed the original post. Well farewell rattmansam, been nice knowing you and hope your life goes great.

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 09:39:38 AM »

HAHA same here I just stop by to check in. but as for playing video games myself, I play as much as an hour a week lol.

But its been nice knowing you rattmansam, hope every thing goes great in your life.

see you later Bro Cheesy
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 07:05:39 PM »

i know how you feel man, i dont play video games anymore unless my friends (real life, not form interwebs) play, but that is like every other night lol. between cars and work, I dont have much time to keep up with modding anymore however I have a big plan in the works modding wise for my car that I will post up in the next couple months when its done Smiley . I do like to come here and shoot the @#$% though.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2010, 02:57:53 PM »

Well guess who's back? Lol. Well apart from no college next year and all my family stuff sorted out indefinitely or at least for a year or so. I'm back. School is almost over and next week I finally get my license. I have my car done and running but let me tell you it's a real P.O.S. I had another car I was gonna get but well this just kinda fell on me since I already had it around. It's a purple 1997 mercury tracer. Let me tell you it is annoying. If I fix one thing another thing stops working. Lucky me I have a lot of extra wire and electrical tape.(jk jk) Anyway I got no college next year due to a financial situation. Haha. I am looking for a job but damn is it hard to get one in a small town. Well I'm back and have another xbox to replace my old 1.1 haha. I am kinda back in the gaming scene but I mostly play pc titles now cause well I have no 360 anymore.

I like tacos.

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2010, 03:34:53 PM »

I'm in the process of modding my Pontiac Bonneville. Supercharger, ported and polished, shift kits, etc etc... Anyway, wanna talk cars, come find me! I basically switched my modding life to a car life Cheesy

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2010, 05:59:40 PM »

I'm in the process of modding my Pontiac Bonneville. Supercharger, ported and polished, shift kits, etc etc... Anyway, wanna talk cars, come find me! I basically switched my modding life to a car life Cheesy

Haha I am gonna buy some old cracked heads from the junkyard and practice port and polish myself as well as reseating valves and installing larger ones. Also I'm gonna try to buy a mitsu eclipse or something and mod that. Lol traded games for cars haha. 

I like tacos.

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2010, 11:19:17 PM »

I have 2 heads and a cracked intake I practiced my porting on. Great way to learn Cheesy

Now if only I had money to continue my mods.... :p 2 jobs this summer and penny pinching should do it!

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2010, 07:32:10 AM »

Me, i just added 4 3x4 Kicker speakers in to my lil Ford Ranger. I hope soon to find a hood and roof be cause it got some really bad hail damage. And I also need to find myself a tail gate latch, the plastic one to open the tail gate broke (Nothing good about "Made in the USA" about it. It was made in china) and that lil peace of plastic cost $60 dollars.
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2010, 04:04:56 PM »

I refuse to buy most parts made in the usa. I usually order out of japan. I buy nippon-denso or other japanese ones from the parts stores. It's a little more expensive but they are made better than in the usa sadly. I can't get some parts for my car from japan so I'm forced to buy from motorcraft. It's a ford pos. The engine isn't bad but its over engineered so it has issues. It's quirky at best. I hate cvh engines but I like zetec engines cause I can get a lot of euro and japanese parts for it. I'm stuck with this for now though. So far I bought the car for 900 and put in another 900 so it'll run good yet it runs like complete s**t still. Misfire on 1 and 4. Bad coil pack I think. ECM has issues so sometimes it'll randomly stall. I finally got keyless entry remotes because I already had an alarm module when I bought the car. I put a new window motor in and I had to go buy a new valve cover for $200 from ford!! They wouldn't sell me an old style gasket. Fuckers!!! Never buy a ford honestly. They keep pulling this crap with me ohh theres an updated part so buy that. I now try to buy specifically after market if I can. I'm looking into a mitsu eclipse 98 rs. We'll see. I have to get a job but it's hard when you live in a small town that doesn't like white people. It's like %95 mexicans here so yeah.

I like tacos.

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2010, 11:17:48 PM »

95% mexican sucks! And if it randomly stalls and sometimes will crank, but not start, it could be the crank position sensor.

PS I HATE Fords!

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2010, 09:15:48 PM »

95% mexican sucks! And if it randomly stalls and sometimes will crank, but not start, it could be the crank position sensor.

PS I HATE Fords!

Haha nope already checked it gets spark all times. It's just a funky coil pack.

I like tacos.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2010, 01:41:44 AM »

I did as well Smiley going on my 4th project vehicle/tow vehicle so I can tow a track car.

I refuse to buy most parts made in the usa. I usually order out of japan. I buy nippon-denso or other japanese ones from the parts stores. It's a little more expensive but they are made better than in the usa sadly. I can't get some parts for my car from japan so I'm forced to buy from motorcraft. It's a ford pos. The engine isn't bad but its over engineered so it has issues. It's quirky at best. I hate cvh engines but I like zetec engines cause I can get a lot of euro and japanese parts for it. I'm stuck with this for now though. So far I bought the car for 900 and put in another 900 so it'll run good yet it runs like complete s**t still. Misfire on 1 and 4. Bad coil pack I think. ECM has issues so sometimes it'll randomly stall. I finally got keyless entry remotes because I already had an alarm module when I bought the car. I put a new window motor in and I had to go buy a new valve cover for $200 from ford!! They wouldn't sell me an old style gasket. Fuckers!!! Never buy a ford honestly. They keep pulling this crap with me ohh theres an updated part so buy that. I now try to buy specifically after market if I can. I'm looking into a mitsu eclipse 98 rs. We'll see. I have to get a job but it's hard when you live in a small town that doesn't like white people. It's like %95 mexicans here so yeah.

dont get a eclipse, ive had friends that have had them (all 3 girls, so no racing or anything, well one thinks she is a racecar driver lol) and all have had problems one after another.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2010, 10:45:45 PM »

I did as well Smiley going on my 4th project vehicle/tow vehicle so I can tow a track car.

dont get a eclipse, ive had friends that have had them (all 3 girls, so no racing or anything, well one thinks she is a racecar driver lol) and all have had problems one after another.

I switched my visions to a 300ZX. Lol Go nissan! Not only is there a huge market for nissans they are rock solid cars.

I like tacos.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: