Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 08:24:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FTP Problem  (Read 5453 times)
realg123
« on: December 21, 2009, 11:13:35 AM »

Hello, havent posted in a while. I am having issues with ftping/streaming.
Background: I use to ftp using dlink router (no problems what so ever regardless if it was static ip or dns)
I changed my router to linksys WRT160N. And I can not ftp or stream any longer. I tried single port forwarding still nothing. I tried changing the ip to 192.168.1.105 still nothing. I fooled around with a lot of options but still nothing. I can not access my xbox using linksys router. The only way I can access my xbox through ftp is using my dlink router. This is the first time I've come across this problem. I setup my friends xbox and he could ftp/stream using a different router.
I pinged the xbox and everything was okay.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks! 
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 12:15:05 PM »

it could be the router has a built in firewall, did you look around in the settings?

Without me being there and looking at it i am not sure what to do LOL i am more of a hands on kind of guy.

try setting the Xbox's Ip to something like 149  a high number so there is noway there is a conflict Other then that check to make sure stuff like Mac filter or Ip block is not on.
realg123
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 03:49:00 PM »

thanks zzk for the quick reply, yeah i guess it would be hard to describe over the internet you would have to see it. disabled the firewall still no luck:(
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: