Softmod Depot
April 23, 2024, 05:09:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: A NEW BEGINNING FOR SMDEPOT  (Read 101378 times)
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2008, 07:10:53 PM »

alright this flash stuff is outa my league, what i want to do can be done in AS2 but i need to learn AS3,so im going to get some books and read up on AS3 and ill post  back when i start up again, until then this is project can be headed up by someone else

Snipes great art! Im actually still dev. it but ill work on it intermittently

if anyone wants to start on it let me know ill send what i have, the basics

ill probably be creating something simple for my site first, and then IF SMD has show any interest ill see what i can do here
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2008, 11:01:03 AM »

LOL thanks bro, yeah working on this project thought me some new tricks Grin

But good luck with that Flash Learning bro, hope you get all u can out of it.

Plus i hope SMD see wat we came up with and makes some good suggestions on it Wink

as for now i think we have a nice head start Cool
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2008, 01:05:23 PM »

yeah im working on something for my own site, alot less of an undertaking
its a media player, current to stream movies, ill send you a link later

current i have Play, Pause, Stop, Mute, Volume Slider, and im working on the seek slider right now
ill be making a DIR list so i can just find music, this way i can embed it into a webpage!
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2008, 04:12:44 PM »

Well my little project is coming along! i current have it reading the ID3 tags of the MP3's themselves, and im working on making a byteArray to get the picture out of the mp3 if one is embeded

i plan on hosting this on my site so i can stream my music everywhere (i can load it onto my phone, how sweet is that!)

anyway here's a pic!

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2008, 08:36:37 PM »

Looks pretty sweet  Cheesy

Well my little project is coming along! i current have it reading the ID3 tags of the MP3's themselves, and im working on making a byteArray to get the picture out of the mp3 if one is embeded

i plan on hosting this on my site so i can stream my music everywhere (i can load it onto my phone, how sweet is that!)

anyway here's a pic!

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2008, 09:56:04 PM »

Gamez all i gota say is, "if you make that work on a phone oooo lets say(ex. LG Rumor) Wink i will name my first son after u  Tongue lol

But other then at your project look good, seeing u came along ways from nothing to something like a media player  Grin
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2008, 10:13:56 PM »

hey snipes you gonna be naming your first son GamezR2EZ!
lol that IS if you have internet access, this file is a .swf so browsers know how to open it
your phone would to if you install flash player mobile Wink

but i actually ported it to my phone, i have an AT&T tilt and its dual booting windows mobile and a distro of linux and i got it to work on firefox in linux

(my phone has a dualcore 400mhzprocessor Cool)

EDIT: ohh and i got it to read the picture from the mp3 file through a byteArray
Code:
var binaryData:ByteArray;
var file:URLLoader = new URLLoader(new URLRequest("test.mp3"));
var finalData:ByteArray = new ByteArray();
var tempData:ByteArray = new ByteArray();
var byteCon:Loader;

file.dataFormat = URLLoaderDataFormat.BINARY;
file.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, handleComplete);

function handleComplete(e:Event):void
{
var offset:int = 351;
var length:int = 11787;
    binaryData = file.data as ByteArray;
    /*binaryData.position = 0;

for(var pos:Number = 0; tempData == [65, 80, 73, 67]; pos++){
tempData.writeBytes(binaryData, pos, 4);
trace(tempData);
}*/

binaryData.position = 0;
    finalData.writeBytes(binaryData, offset, length);
    finalData.position = 0;
byteCon = new Loader;
byteCon.loadBytes(finalData);
byteCon.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, onComplete);
}

function onComplete(e:Event){
var pic = byteCon.content;
addChild(pic);
}
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 10:15:57 PM by GamezR2EZ » Logged
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2008, 10:13:11 PM »

Shocked Your phone has a dual coar!?!?! Huh I wan't a dual core for my phone =[I have a wing and thought it'd be an awesome phone but sadly =[ $428 and two months later.... nope still not great ha ha Tongue I have a OMAP850 CPU: clocked at 201Mhz =[ sooo slow =[ man I wish I had internet now too =[ how'd you get linux on your hone? would it work on a T-Mobile Wing? how good is it?

hey snipes you gonna be naming your first son GamezR2EZ!
lol that IS if you have internet access, this file is a .swf so browsers know how to open it
your phone would to if you install flash player mobile Wink

but i actually ported it to my phone, i have an AT&T tilt and its dual booting windows mobile and a distro of linux and i got it to work on firefox in linux

(my phone has a dualcore 400mhzprocessor Cool)

EDIT: ohh and i got it to read the picture from the mp3 file through a byteArray
Code:
var binaryData:ByteArray;
var file:URLLoader = new URLLoader(new URLRequest("test.mp3"));
var finalData:ByteArray = new ByteArray();
var tempData:ByteArray = new ByteArray();
var byteCon:Loader;

file.dataFormat = URLLoaderDataFormat.BINARY;
file.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, handleComplete);

function handleComplete(e:Event):void
{
var offset:int = 351;
var length:int = 11787;
    binaryData = file.data as ByteArray;
    /*binaryData.position = 0;

for(var pos:Number = 0; tempData == [65, 80, 73, 67]; pos++){
tempData.writeBytes(binaryData, pos, 4);
trace(tempData);
}*/

binaryData.position = 0;
    finalData.writeBytes(binaryData, offset, length);
    finalData.position = 0;
byteCon = new Loader;
byteCon.loadBytes(finalData);
byteCon.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, onComplete);
}

function onComplete(e:Event){
var pic = byteCon.content;
addChild(pic);
}

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2008, 01:02:10 PM »

snipes you might wanna sync your teeth into some of this info:
HTC P4350 / HTC P4351 / Dopod C800 / Dopod C858 / O2 Xda Terra / Vodafone VPA Compact IV / T-Mobile Wing = All the same phone, HTC Herald
A section to keep an eye out for is the Herald ROM Development (you can find a link on the page) i have the Tilt which was garbage until i flashed a new WM6.1 rom onto it, now its great, while your phone is still without a linux port give it time and it will get one
xda-developers.com is a great site that you really should look closley at Wink
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: October 18, 2008, 11:41:45 AM »

I can't wait for the WM6.1 for my wing =D I have the Poorduckys vista theme on my phone. I don't trust the fake roms that are out there something could go wrong and then I have a useless $428 phone lol so I'm just waiting for the original because it'll Have the my favs app.

snipes you might wanna sync your teeth into some of this info:
HTC P4350 / HTC P4351 / Dopod C800 / Dopod C858 / O2 Xda Terra / Vodafone VPA Compact IV / T-Mobile Wing = All the same phone, HTC Herald
A section to keep an eye out for is the Herald ROM Development (you can find a link on the page) i have the Tilt which was garbage until i flashed a new WM6.1 rom onto it, now its great, while your phone is still without a linux port give it time and it will get one
xda-developers.com is a great site that you really should look closley at Wink

SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 10, 2008, 04:15:24 PM »

I had a HTC wizard (Cingular 8125) for a long time. i was going to get the Tilt when mine broke, but I got talked into an iphone. I miss the real keyboard of the HTC products but have to say the iphone is pretty sexy. The keyboard works well enough (being digital) and I can SSH into my servers and screw something up if I want which is a huge selling point.

I jailbroke mine and it's been awesome!

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2008, 05:47:58 PM »

I had a HTC wizard (Cingular 8125) for a long time. i was going to get the Tilt when mine broke, but I got talked into an iphone. I miss the real keyboard of the HTC products but have to say the iphone is pretty sexy. The keyboard works well enough (being digital) and I can SSH into my servers and screw something up if I want which is a huge selling point.

I jailbroke mine and it's been awesome!

lol nice, I'm not really one for the IPod =/. I'm waiting for this right here =D http://www.nvidia.com/object/tegra_600.html

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 15, 2008, 02:19:35 PM »

WOW i don't know How i missed this But Looks like somethen is messed up as it's not showing New Posts since last visit...
Anyway  What do you Mean Leave zzk out of this WTF  just because i don't know how to Do flash and or other Stuff i should not just be Left Out.

Looks very good (i would add more taps) (aka) a PSP tap, =)  But That would be a Big and Nice change.

As for me working on new Videos It's kind of Hard when i have No money for the 360 to do a Video for it And the PSP i have Done to much on that (Well i think i have)  the PS3 is well never going to get Hacked (There i said it Happy)   Tongue and i don't have a Wii as i hate that thing lol

I could and I say COULD... do Video NEWS updates that way we can have Txt News and Video News, kind of Like a Weekly Thing have a New Video NEWs out every Week, And not Just Me doing it Maybe have some of you guy step up =)
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2008, 09:19:59 PM »

WOW i don't know How i missed this But Looks like somethen is messed up as it's not showing New Posts since last visit...

Lol well im glad you like it, and sure ill throw a PSP tap and NDS one as well
And its tottally up to you dude rater you wanna make videos or news bro, just glad you pitched in your 2cents Cheesy
as for hacking well, idk none of the NEW GEN Systems(Wii, PS3, and Xbox360) have gotten fully hacked  Undecided
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2008, 12:27:47 PM »

yeah zzk it was doing that to me alot in the past so now i use the recent feature to make sure i dont miss anything
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: