Softmod Depot
April 23, 2024, 12:54:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: A NEW BEGINNING FOR SMDEPOT  (Read 101371 times)
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2008, 03:37:14 PM »

programs are good Smiley That's what I want to learn how to do...

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2008, 06:39:47 PM »

learn C++
then java or perl

youll be all set after that, cuase youll be able to at least read other languages
anyway thats if you wanna be just a weekend programmer, its fun stuff, but learn C++!!!!!!
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2008, 08:35:26 PM »

Ha ha ha yeah I unfortunately don't know how to program one bit =/ but I think this is just about the best idea I've ever come up with =D but instead of it shifting pics when it's neutral how about we like make a logo for the site instead of just the 360 logo and put it in the center and like kinda make it glow like a pulsating glow not fast but nice and slow but like not too slow =]

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2008, 05:54:31 AM »

mobile devices ipod iphone such stuff and zune and some new stuff umm if needed ill do ipod/iphone mods and apps tuts and stuff if i could get my friend to help with this we'ed be set

I like tacos.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2008, 10:25:16 AM »

Well in my opinion I think we should start with looks because people like a cool looking site. It would attract more people that know who knows what and such. I mean they could know how to remove governors on vehicles and stuff. and you know the possibilities are endless. I mean this is a modding site why don't we use it to it's full capabilities instead of just limiting it to game consoles and computers. I mean you can modify anything now a days.So why don't we show the people that.

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2008, 09:15:51 PM »

You need to generalise on what is being softmodded.
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2008, 12:05:11 AM »

You need to generalise on what is being softmodded.

what do you mean???

Why does it just have to be all about softmods? I mean I realize that thats what the site is called but how about Hard mods too I mean people aren't only looking for soft mods. Why don't we make this a find it all site from modding your game console to modding your toaster? Why restrict?

----------------
Now playing: Sugarcult - Majoring in Minors
via FoxyTunes

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2008, 12:44:02 AM »

mod my toaster pl0x  Tongue wow... toasters... thats deep...

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2008, 09:06:21 PM »

so turn into a afterdawn kinda site?

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2008, 09:07:11 PM »

so turn into a afterdawn kinda site?

afterdawn crashed and burned
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2008, 01:03:13 PM »

mod my toaster pl0x  Tongue wow... toasters... thats deep...

ha ha ha nah I was just using toasters as an example but like if someone happens to know a trick on giving toasters more power or something than suure why not put it up on the site I mean what could it hurt?

Nah let not make it like any other site,Lets make it a one of a kind site.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2008, 09:11:54 PM »

umm lets do some mods on some stuff lets make a one of a kind site like insanetrout said

I like tacos.

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2008, 10:02:52 PM »

Well you're going to need something new to show people, agreeing on what needs to be done is only half the fight. If you all agree you need to start softmodding some new console, then someone is actually going to have to do the work and get it modded.

Im not trying to offend anyone, but have any of you actually found something useful for xboxes or any console?
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2008, 05:23:14 PM »

Well you're going to need something new to show people, agreeing on what needs to be done is only half the fight. If you all agree you need to start softmodding some new console, then someone is actually going to have to do the work and get it modded.

Im not trying to offend anyone, but have any of you actually found something useful for xboxes or any console?

Ummmm.....Uuuuuhhhhh........... No  Tongue lol like I said I just come up with Ideas I can't program even to save my life =/ lol I mean I could attempt to do some graphic stuff for someone who is building a program like XBMC or something but there is no guarantee that my work will be good.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2008, 08:57:14 PM »

well im not going to lie, im not into console modding anymore. I am willing to help with general electronics and other stuff though.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: