Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 02:15:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Photoshop CS3  (Read 6408 times)
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: June 19, 2008, 08:02:26 PM »

Sooo I wanna know how to put pics behind orbs like this http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/143/9/8/Areo_Inspired_by_Polacy.png and such but anyone I ask seem to not know so I thought I'd give it another shot by coming here and asking the geniuses at this kind of stuff and please don't direct me to Google or something because I always check Google first and I never get the answer I want from it. Also I can't  find the stupid circle marquee tool I can only find the rectangle one and in tuts that I do find that can help me can't help me because I don't think I have A circle marquee tool in my CS3 so help with that would be greatly appreciated thanks =]

Edit: Ok strike that elliptical marquee tool  out.The very last thing I just now tried was right clicking the rectangular marquee tool and it brought me a list to change it to like three other things including the elliptical marquee tool lol.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 08:06:49 PM by InsaneTrout » Logged

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 04:02:16 AM »

i dont get what your saying i dont thing? but something like this?

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 05:37:47 PM »

i dont get what your saying i dont thing? but something like this?

yeah something like that.But like without it curving with the orb.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 09:10:05 PM »

i just made it bubble because i thought it looked cool, but all i did was use the marquee took and crop a circle out and put it behind a orb that i already had sitting around lol, it was just a proff that if can be done with time and patience.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 03:02:42 AM »

i just made it bubble because i thought it looked cool, but all i did was use the marquee took and crop a circle out and put it behind a orb that i already had sitting around lol, it was just a proff that if can be done with time and patience.

so something like this kinda?

also Snaff you wouldn't know how to make the glowing lines and stuff would you? because I'm trapped at one part and thats that part were you do the trke path or whatever it is when you fill the lines with the color you want and that srtoke pat is never highlighted for me to use so I can never get it to finished.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 03:06:49 AM by InsaneTrout » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: