Softmod Depot
April 28, 2024, 12:50:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Yachi is a nob  (Read 23376 times)
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2007, 07:14:13 PM »

I vote Yachi to be de-op'ed. He doesnt deserve it considering the way he has been treating people on IRC. You got my vote  Smiley

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2007, 08:39:28 PM »

You guys suck. And besides zzk (who isn't always there) I'm the only one who helps in the fuckin channel.

GenerlLee was banned because he wouldn't shut the **** up, roundyz is unbanned, coburn went crazy after i banned someone who's nick was 'CoburnisGay', I have one bot in there that i use to op myself after i disconnect, i don't ban anyone using my one bot, stephen started bitching when he wasn't oped so now he is a fuckin op.

I know i don't own the fuckin channel but i would like to keep everyone who is filling the channel with crap the **** out. I was a little too quick banning roundyz and i apologize but GenerlLee has been unbanned 5 times to try make up for the bullshit and he just got himself banned again.

And if any other fuckin 'oldies' want to stroll back in and get ops they can get smdepot to op them himself because i don't give a **** anymore. We've had a nice peaceful channel till all the people who abandoned smdepot come back and demand ops.

I try to help everyone out at smdepot, in channel and on forum, and i worked my way up to being an op and  getting global moderator but now all these all bastards come back, zzk takes my moderator for kicking GenerlLee, and now your all trying to get my ops taken away. WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON WITH SMDEPOT.NET?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 08:59:17 PM by Yachi » Logged
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2007, 08:57:06 PM »

nice yachi
i like that lol
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2007, 08:59:45 PM »

I fucking edited it
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2007, 09:09:32 PM »

tss, obviously one of the retarded admins reduced his post count to zero. now generllee and me have been around since the beginning, and some little ass comes and acts like he owns the place and bans all of the orig members? thats just wrong. show a little respect here for the founding/orig peeps.

did they also erase all of his posts? cause he doesnt have any on this forum......

as far as the admin thing, yeah i know, lol
my new motto

Respect the Founders

as far as i know, im the only recent admin. i have not edited anyones post count or anything except for my own. the only person i have ever banned was yachi, it was a joke though. you never know, it could be one of those mess ups where the site did something crazy in the midst of a update.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2007, 09:21:30 PM »

I ******* edited it

yeah i see that, i have always said you were ok
and i know what you mean about guys wondering back in
Stephen hadent been in since july 9th (before that he was gone for 2 months)
and you know other people who i wont name (my memory sucks BTW, i just remeber odd facts)

but i still give them props cause they were here when it all began, and only people Respecting the Founders, im talking about people like zzk he still is here and helps out

off topic: im totally sick today, i have been online all day working from home (which rocks cause its got no filters that block this site)
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2007, 09:55:51 PM »

Well i think being here first doesn't really mean anything unless you help people. I havent seen one pleasant post from GenerlLee and i haven't seen a single helpful post from stephen. If had know about xbox modding 2-3 years ago i would have been here. But i will not forget modding so i hope to stay here. But if this site was 'founded' by dickheads who like to stroll around demanding respect just because they seen this site first then i think i might be done with smdepot.net.

one of the retarded admins

And Id love to know how this passed anyone.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 09:58:09 PM by Yachi » Logged
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2007, 10:00:04 PM »

ummm, he is only ticked cause he used to be one
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2007, 12:09:31 AM »

Why does my name come up frist  ???LOL  i don't care if your OP or Not on IRC

and really i don't need to be on IRC 24/7  (some of us have lives...)

i been on there alot lately  mainly becuase of you yachi

Befor i had Alot of  respect for you yachi thats why i did not need to go in IRC 24/7 becuase you where there to help BUT.. then i started getting IM after IM about how you started calling ppl Noobz and google it and all that crap....

But i am not going into all this agian

if you REALY want to help ..  then help.. thats all i ask  Wink
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2007, 12:38:28 AM »

God damn. Ok i want to see one time i told someone to google it.
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2007, 09:36:01 AM »

I got a simple solution!!
If you think Yachi is being a jerk, actually COPIED DOWN WHAT HE DID!!
If it's not a big deal and you can ignore it, then ignore it
Stop being babies about it
And Yachi, i know you can be a jerk sometimes, i ignore it, but if you just stop calling people names, im sure people will stop caring (i don't care but we have some........ special needs people  Wink)

there see, everyones happy, right?
Otherwise lets get back to what this site is about.... SOFTMODS (and other awesome stuff) and stop focusing on who Yachi, cause he helps and has helped more then most of you n00bs that are whinning (thats right i said n00bs) and do you know anyone else that will make a 10min video, just cause someone asked for it, 1 PERSON!! cut him some slack, he has earned the right to be a jerk, at a little bit of one

Anyway, quit your bickering, this site is for helpful Tutorials to screw over Microsoft... errr i mean a place to mod......
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2007, 01:35:00 PM »

You guys suck. And besides zzk (who isn't always there) I'm the only one who helps in the fuckin channel.

GenerlLee was banned because he wouldn't shut the **** up, roundyz is unbanned, coburn went crazy after i banned someone who's nick was 'CoburnisGay', I have one bot in there that i use to op myself after i disconnect, i don't ban anyone using my one bot, stephen started bitching when he wasn't oped so now he is a fuckin op.

I know i don't own the fuckin channel but i would like to keep everyone who is filling the channel with crap the **** out. I was a little too quick banning roundyz and i apologize but GenerlLee has been unbanned 5 times to try make up for the bullshit and he just got himself banned again.

And if any other fuckin 'oldies' want to stroll back in and get ops they can get smdepot to op them himself because i don't give a **** anymore. We've had a nice peaceful channel till all the people who abandoned smdepot come back and demand ops.

I try to help everyone out at smdepot, in channel and on forum, and i worked my way up to being an op and  getting global moderator but now all these all bastards come back, zzk takes my moderator for kicking GenerlLee, and now your all trying to get my ops taken away. WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON WITH SMDEPOT.NET?

YO Mad props for this Yachi, I think u do a great jop both on the site and on the channel. I think you diserverd that Moderator postion casue like you said you WORKED your way up to the top and no one but SMD should be able to kick u off!!! NIce job Grin
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2007, 03:02:51 PM »

well i am not going to look at all my logs as it would take to much time but heres Some

<@Yachi> [19:13] <SmdGuEsT3> how can i get a good xbox for a cheap price
<@Yachi> [19:27] <Yachi> steal it

<@Yachi> FUCKING GOOGLE IT DICKHOLE

<+Teflon> hey yachi
<@Yachi> what
<+Fearless> Yachiro
<+Teflon> WHens the bets tiem to do the hto swap on the xbox ive doen ti 4 times in 2 diffrent ways on witht he audio cd copy and play method and 3 at the x logo stright after the flubber but the hdd still seems to be locked
[11:41am] tidalwave (tidalwave@170-201.82-139.bia.tkbb.net.pl) has joined. «21 people»
[11:41am] BOOSTKITT sets mode: +v tidalwave
<@Yachi> sorry, i speak english
<+Teflon> im dyslexic
<+Teflon> just desipher it
<+Teflon> it isnt that ahrd
<@Yachi> no
[11:47am] Teflon «~Nonof@user-3e88e6e7.tcl112.dsl.pol.co.uk» has Quit iRC
<@Yachi> asswipe
<@pun> haha
<@Yachi> i dont care if he has cancer, im not wasting my time to translate crap for free
<@pun> ah, be nice
<@Yachi> unless im gettin paid...no

Alot of my Older logs got lost as i had to reinstall MIRC =(  But you get what i am trying to point out =)

AND  yachi your saying we should cast aside All the ppl Who made smdepot what it is today just because they don't help 24/7 !!!?

your way of thinking is just sad 

thats like saying the old man who fought to keep you Free should be cast aside Just Because he does not fight anymore
GenerlLee
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2007, 03:42:01 PM »

So dumbfuck(yachi) what did i do... hmm. i didnt stop talking. o man someone should shoot me im talking in a client that is used for communication. wow your fucking stupid. and name all the reasons im blacklisted.

I can name one. because i was just fucking around and posted what like 20 lines me and stephen from counting. just for the **** of it. and you *female dog* at me. kick me. ban me. just because i was having fun. when the fucking channel was idle. *female dog*. then when me and stephen and torob was all talking. you had to step a script that auto deops everyone that isnt a op. and then reops them.. which you did about hmm 4 times. which flooded the whole channel when people where talking. so you blacklist me because i said why the **** do you get to fucking yell at me for flooding when you fucking flooded it way more then i have. so you blacklist me to tell me to apoligize. because i was right. and you is wrong.

and it doesnt matter if i fucking help in the channel or not. it doesnt matter if i quit learning s**t about xbox's because i lost interest in that subject. matter of fact. i dont give two shits about modding. i come to talk to the people iv made friends with. and to help with little bit i can help with. and i didnt leave.. iv never left the channel. i lost my interenet for a couple months. and then i finally got it back and iv been in it since iv gotten it back... so tell me to shut the **** up. jsut because your a **** who needs a cock slapping.

so be a ***** ass *female dog*. and blacklist me. when all i did was show you that you was yelling at me for somethign you just straight up did.

its like a cop pulling me over for smoking weed. then taking the weed to go smoke it thirty minutes later. your a dumbfuck.

and nice excuse man. blacklisting me for me not shutting the **** up when... really. ITS A FUCKING CHATTING CLIENT! you fucking dumbass.

so.. **** YOU KID, your a dick.

GenerlLee
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2007, 03:47:29 PM »

i agree with zzk. i have no post and had very little because i was learning not helping. you zzk smd stephen and everyone in smdepot.net has had to have learned form somewhere. so when i joined this i had no clue what the **** i was doing what the **** non of this s**t was. s**t NOS helped me out when i first start. and it still took me like a month or so to figure it all out. then i just lost interest in it. but i kept in the channel for th epeople who was in it. learned here and there. so not like i dont know everything. but when im on irc... really this last month or how ever long iv been on irc. there hasnt been much of anyone that needs help. so why you bitching at me because i dont help when help isnt even shown to be need. well make some lame ass excuses i dont give a ****. iv been here 3 years. and i have every right to be in irc. you got a problem with me. theres a little somethign called /ignore so stick it up your ass. and quit your bitching
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: