Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 03:26:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Softmod with Krayzie Ndure v1.1 installer  (Read 74938 times)
astro2
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2007, 10:12:26 PM »

hi i hear you can use a normal pendrive instead of action replay but you must set the pendrive to a ceratin way first

anyone know  how?

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=215055
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2007, 11:01:56 PM »

just plug the drive to the Xbox  By USB and it will format it for you

thus truning it into a Xbox memcard =)
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2007, 07:45:55 AM »

yeah you will need to make a female usb to xbox converter though

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
makaveli
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 02:24:07 AM »

important tip for people, if your having trouble connecting to your xbox this might help.

i couldn't get my Ip addy to show up on my xbox. 

I also had trouble connecting to xbox live.

1.  connect xbox staight into cable box.  Then TURN OFF the cable box by unplugging it.
2.  it should then connect to xbox live after you turn it back on.

now the reason i couldn't get an ip addy in unleash is because I couldn't connect to live an i was playing with the manual settings...the problem is even AFTER you set them back to auto the xbox plays stupid and still uses the manuel settings.

so here's the fix, turn them back to auto and then hit CONNECT.  let it do everything then boot into unleash and it should show your ip addy then.

I hope this saves someone ALOT of aggravating hours.

ALSO of note, incase your also having another problem i encountered.  If you have 2 ethernet ports and are having trouble getting one of them to work...the problem is your cable company is a jerk, you gotta turn your cable box off by unplugging it and then it will issue a NEW ip addy for the new ethernet port.   However you can only change ip addys 4 times in 4 hours or something like that.
ThaDraGun
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2008, 02:56:00 PM »

What you well need

- (AR) ActionReplay
- 8mb memory card
- 007 Agent Under Fire
- MechAssault
- splinter cell
(can NOT be Platinum Versions)

I thought that if you used Spinter Cell it didnt matter if it was a Platinum Version..
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2008, 03:51:12 PM »

there are only Some Platinum Versions that will Work BUT NOT ALL .
ThaDraGun
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2008, 03:54:11 PM »

Hmm... I didnt know that. I guess I'll just have to see if mine will work. If not I know someone that has the original.
barlycrn

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2009, 12:27:10 AM »

I've been here and xboxscene and have not found an answer to the issue of mechassault not loading the <Run Linux> save game - I get Unable to load error and I've tried a couple different versions of the exploit.  My copy of mechassault looks like an old, original version with part number x08-82264.  Help?  I don't want to buy another copy if  can help it.
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2009, 12:49:33 AM »

make sure your looking on the CD it's self and Not the case.

What installer are you using?
barlycrn

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2009, 07:46:02 AM »

Thanks for the quick response - I realize I'm pretty late to the party on this. I read the part number off the disk - as well as having that part number it does not appear to be platinum or other re-release. In checking the readme on my installer (v1.1), I saw that save files may be corrupted on AR memory card, so I used my own.  Still no dice.  Also you may want to get out the that AR does not work in Vista resulting in the frustrating ability to get saves onto the PC via the web but not onto the memory card.  Luckily I have an xp laptop, too.
barlycrn

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2009, 09:44:20 AM »

ok right product id or not, switching out the copy of the game fixed the problem.  now I have another.  successfully installed v0.38 of the unleashX dashboard - now I'm having trouble networking.  opening network settings shows a link, pull the network cable and it shows none.  However it shows 0.0.0.0 for an ip address, and it will not let me assign a static ip (when I change the settings to static, ip and other settings change to active and let me select them, but the changes won't take).  Help?  Ultimately I want to use a linksys WGA11b wireless bridge and my 2wire DSL router, but it does not even work hardwired into my router.
barlycrn

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2009, 08:47:45 PM »

Ok probably had a crappy network cable - got everything to work.  I know you guys don't know me, but you still should have called me and got me to do this 4 yrs ago. Damn. This is pretty cool. Spent all day messing with XBMC and am now downloading emulators.  Got a Wii upstairs that might be next.
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2009, 05:05:57 AM »

LOl sorry, i tried calling everyone to the party back then but everyone would be scared about breaking their Xbox  Roll Eyes

Anyways it's cool you got it all worked out, Sorry i was not here to help, "went out of town for a few days"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: