Softmod Depot
April 28, 2024, 04:46:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: ar cheats/save  (Read 20199 times)
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2007, 07:43:32 AM »

God damn. Ok your all going to learn something right now.

Theres something called a Time Zone. Its where i have a different time to you lot.

And everyday at 1 I head into town to real people and socialize. I go home at about 9 at which point! its about 3pm for you. I then chill on the internets for a while, get some food and head out to my other friends. (Yes 2 sets of friends) I come back at about 11 if theres anyone fun on the internet or 12 if there isnt. When i get home i go on internets for a few hours to chill with 3 sets of friends, SMDepot being one of them. Then i sleep.

What a day...
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2007, 12:05:13 PM »

you trying to Diss me??

or  am i just reading it wrong.....

Any way Yea i got real friends  NOT Net friends and I have a Job to go to

as for Kids i was talking about All the Other admins

Me myself i don't have Kids But i do take care of my sisters kids

And i am Poor as hell so i an't got no pocket PC  Nore would i really want One as it's nice to get  away from the Pc now and then 
you don't look poor to me Grin
you got more than one Xbox Tongue
Wii/Cum/Piss
Nunchuck

I am poor:/

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2007, 12:10:28 PM »

and can you all please stay on topic!
I emailed the Code Junky people

ORIGINAL MESSAGE
Customers Name:David

Platform:Platform Not Selected

Product:Xbox Saves

Message from Customer:

If you are going to completely remove the saves...why don't you just announce it on the page or remove the Xbox Save section. The fact is: Microsoft are focusing on the Xbox 360, they do not care about the Xbox anymore! Action Replay for the Xbox: rated by critics 2/5! Due to lack of codes! *I think you should just announce that the AR for the Xbox can be used for softmodding the Xbox! *Reduce the PRICE! Since the download saves link currently do not work anymore! *And reduce the price for the lack of code functionality!

Dear Sir

Further to your email we can only apologize but we are currently experiencing a few problems with the Action replay Xbox PC software and website accessing the online saves database but these problems should be resolved in the very near future, there are no plans to stop customers from accessing the online database via the PC software or to stop customers from downloading the available saves via our website.

Regards

Daniel Leese
Technical Support

Codejunkies

support@codejunkies.com

Anywhere I can get the Pal save for Soul Calibur 2 on Xbox
I really need to start and finish this project!!!

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2007, 01:50:53 PM »

Did you search the codejunkies site?

Don't double post, use the edit button
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2007, 02:04:18 PM »

you trying to Diss me??

or  am i just reading it wrong.....

nope totally agreeing with you, about the nonNet friends
but i confuse alot of people (myself included), also i dont "dis" people on the web
and im Sorry Snipes but you cant be "burned" on the web, in person yes but online, no, lol come on when will i ever see any of you in real life and know it at least, i dont care what people say about me online lol, it just doesnt matter

and geting away from the pc is what camping is for, otherwise im connected, mainly cause i use ebay alot (under 4 accounts)
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2007, 03:28:00 PM »

Did you search the codejunkies site?

Don't double post, use the edit button
you really need to stop replying to my posts...because they really irritate me Angry

unless you make
knowledge posts/reply such as "Don't double post, use the edit button" are acceptable, because you are actually using your brain:/

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2007, 03:28:59 PM »

Did I not do both in that post?
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2007, 09:43:04 AM »

Did I not do both in that post?
no!
because you are acting stupid!
my first post was about the AR/Save
I stated first!: "You cannot download anymore saves for the AR/ Xbox" which means from the Code Junky site. Because there isn't anyway you can download it from, besides its the original place to download.
Which should give you a hint:/
UNLESS you know different places to download Xbox Saves! Because that will be your option!

My second post towards "AR" was about the letter.
Yet..you posted again about me checking the Code Junky site.

If you read my post correctly..you will notice that Code Junky "Xbox Save" is down.
The BIG fact is that, the letter I quoted, the Code Junky people mentioned, that there is something wrong with their Xbox Save section system!

But yet you said I should check the code junky site.

Please always double read someone's post before making a comment, or read and understand it!
Because to me, its like you browse through a user's post, you don't stand what the post is based on, and make a comment!
I read your other comment on the FireFox is freezing
where you commented about can't the guy google.
I mean..comments like that are so uncalled for

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2007, 11:20:31 AM »

I can download saves from codejunkies.

And i said to Google because it was a simple question that would have answered his question in one second.
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2007, 01:37:31 PM »

I can download saves from codejunkies.

And i said to Google because it was a simple question that would have answered his question in one second.
Don't flatter yourself!
did you try downloading now?
because it still doesn't work!
And on the Letter/Mail...the Code Junkies people said, there is something wrong with the system, so you can't download:/

And..the google post.
Isn't that what we get from fellow gEEk forumers? You ask a question, the stupid answer they give you is use google or google it.
And how do you explain that guy, getting the answer from google?
what will he search for?

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2007, 01:41:07 PM »

He asked what 'opensuse' was and putting that into Google brought me right to the page of opensuse.

Also this forum is for help with xbox stuff that isn't on Google, you could most likely find the answer to your question on Google.
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2007, 02:00:48 PM »

He asked what 'opensuse' was and putting that into Google brought me right to the page of opensuse.

Also this forum is for help with xbox stuff that isn't on Google, you could most likely find the answer to your question on Google.
yes
but a user can just answer the question, saving the guy some time for searching for the answer

That is what answering a question is, and answering a question in an open community.

Not just giving people fatal answer such as google it.

With that, there wouldn't be a point for asking a question in the future:/

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2007, 02:03:17 PM »

You try sitting here answering everyones questions, even the stupidly easy ones.
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2007, 02:12:53 PM »

You try sitting here answering everyones questions, even the stupidly easy ones.
yes..I know what you mean
however...you don't have to answer their questions.

I do know how it is...you rapidly get people asking simple easy question about softmodding. When you answer that person's one...another comes in asking the same thing.

However..you can just ignore questions you don't feel like answering.

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2007, 02:29:43 PM »

Yes i could but then I'm not helping, and its not cool to help one person and not another so i try to help everyone.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: