Softmod Depot
April 27, 2024, 02:43:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Xbox Mess Kit  (Read 3274 times)
Ricochet
Technical Support Team
Jr. Modder

-]c[0]re[-

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2007, 09:02:01 PM »

It’s here, the XBox360 Messenger Kit!

The Xbox 360 Messenger Kit has been hyped for months now, and it finally hits stores on September 4, 2007. The Kit includes the much anticipated Xbox 360 Chatpad - a QWERTY keyboard accessory that snaps onto an Xbox 360 controller - along with a newly redesigned Xbox 360 headset. The new headset features a simple audio connector, with the mute and volume switch located on the wire itself - much more user friendly, and it looks better too. If you are tired of all the mundane typing that it takes to enter redeemable codes or to write quick messages to friends on the Xbox 360, this is definitely one to consider. We were able to get our hands on a Messenger Kit pre-launch, and have put up an Unboxing gallery giving you a look at both pieces of the package.

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 09:40:55 PM »

DUDE, I ordered one of those. I got it today. It is sooo cool. I have been on XBL Ever since  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: