Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 07:12:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yachi has a myspace!!  (Read 8197 times)
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2007, 10:48:08 AM »

Thats right Yachi got a myspace know, i dont know how he found mine, but he left me a comment..Well know he can get of Snafs profile and start looking at his own HoOoOos lol

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=210822890
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 10:49:11 AM »

why a myspace? why not just sever a limb? Wouldn't that be far more productive?

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 10:55:36 AM »

lolol hahah
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 03:41:59 PM »

i had a mypsace for a few months, i just didnt use it....

and why do i need so of snaffs shitty leftovers when i got fresher/sexier bitches that wud **** *** * * ** **** ** ****** ***** **** ***** *** ** ** ******* * * ******** ****** ****** ****** **** *** ** ** ** ** ** ** and then open it again?
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 07:12:12 PM »

i can only imagine what the astricks mean

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 04:25:10 AM »

take every second asterix and fold it in half, then fold the others in half going in the oposite direction, then count every third asterix and slide it up a line, the ones from the top go to the bottom line, now take every asterix that is by itself and move it to the right side of the page and move them into a circle. now take all the asterixes that are in a pair and move them to the line on their left then every 5th asterix shud be deleted and the whole 2 lines fliped on their head then you can get the line that is now on the bottom and put it on the left of the top line to make one big one but dont squish them all together yet. now starting from the rightflip all the lines with 3 asterixes in the upwards and slide them to the left and then line em up again. now grab all the lines 
with 4 asterixes in them and just move them to the right, now get all the threes from the left and move them into sixes then spilt the line in two and then move the sixes on the left into a circle. now the line on the left shud have about 99 including every other asterix (yes i counted, there is exactally 99 there) now when thats done move the circles into the middle and unroll them clockwise from about the top then mush them into a line and stare at it for exactally one minute and keep the image fresh in your mind while yoiu get rid of the asterixes completely and get to a mirror and stare for 1 minute exactally then realise what a twat you are for playing with asterixes for 5 minutes and punch yourself in the face.

haha, 15 minutes of s**t for no reason!

ALSO: I have been asked to stop saying i have 'fresh' 'sexier' or 'bitches'.
By order of the fresh/sexy *female dog* next to me. hehehehe Tongue
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 04:22:28 PM »

wth, i leave for a few days and come back to this?

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2007, 04:24:14 PM »

Ahahah tuf luck Snaf....look at the bright side at least Yachi wont see any of your chicks any more hahaha

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2007, 05:52:57 PM »

yes he will, the bad part is, now he can try to add him so he can get easier access to them.

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2007, 07:28:12 PM »

oooo shi* your right, knowing him hes going to look at the fine senoritas on my page....too my myspace
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2007, 02:27:51 AM »

I dont need your crap!

i have me a nice won! haha
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: