Softmod Depot
April 24, 2024, 05:27:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: New HDD Video  (Read 22382 times)
skip2mylou
Sr. Modder

no wall is safe...

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2007, 05:42:55 PM »

cool thanks for the help. my regular dash already has LIVE, and im gonna use this tut >>> Softmodding By Hotswapping Using XBL & Kingroach's Ndure PC Installer

***EDIT***
would anyone happen to know where can i dl the Kingroach's NDURE PC installer 3.0? i googled it and its on xbox scene in the #xbins, but u have to dl mIRC and all that stuff. if someone would happen to have it and wouldnt mind upping it, i would be most appreciative. thanks.

***ANUTHA EDIT***
WOOHOO! wat now, my XB is up and running!! dude Zzk, id be lost w/o ur advice. much respect to SMD (Zzk for great advice, Dr Fweega for the link to xbins) and of course the rocking SMD A-I 1.2 disk which i used to fill up my XB with tons of goodies. o im so happy, i can play all the backups, emus, videos, anything. SMD rocks.

skip

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2007, 07:54:41 PM »

i did not mean for you to use Ndure 3.0 LOL  BUT Owelll what ever works for you

me myself i hate Ndure 3.0 as it sucks big time

i made my Own HotSwap Just becuz of ppl useing this crap Ndure 3.0

And NO Ndure 3.0 is NOT a update to Krayzie Ndure v1.1

i just Hate when ppl think this Ndure 3.0 is Better then Krayzie Ndure v1.1 just Cuz it has a Damn v3.0 on it

I should just name my Hotswap  Ndure 4.0 just to get ppl to understand that it's better

skip2mylou
Sr. Modder

no wall is safe...

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2007, 08:02:23 PM »

hehe, i wouldnt know the difference... i just used whatever the tut said to use.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: