Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 08:44:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: {Request} Hook up normal headset to XB?  (Read 11711 times)
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2007, 09:50:22 PM »

Well did it work and did u bye the adapter

skip2mylou
Sr. Modder

no wall is safe...

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 06:25:17 AM »

HEYY guess what, i finally got the thing from ebay. the remote control and the headset. ugh but i just realized u can never trust ebay people. the seller said that the items were gently used, well the infrared receiver for the controller, the part that plugs into the controller port was like bent, so i had to reajdust it. whatever it works fine now, but the hearset, i dont know how to used it. and when i plug in the charger, it doesnt charge. cuz there is supposed to be this orange light that goes on and im guessing that its supposed to stay on until the unit is charged. but it doesnt. maybe she charged it before sending it, idk. anyways, does anyone know how to use the headset, it looks like this.

.:GASP:. i think the seller ripped me off, i just checked online and it says that u need the XB communicator, and all i got was the headset. o this is gonna get her a bad review!!!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 12:35:44 PM by skip2mylou » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: