Softmod Depot
April 25, 2024, 11:37:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UnleashX freezes at UNLEASHX's logo screen  (Read 3285 times)
C_C
« on: January 07, 2007, 03:19:40 PM »

I have a v.1.6 unit here that was softmodded. Started off great... loaded in the dash, emus, etc... and then when I was almost done with it... I rebooted it to check the apps to make sure they worked... and all of a sudden it wouldn't boot. It would get stuck at the unleashX logo.

I have the ndure installer & the newest MS dashboard (the one from the halo 2 disk).

I don't understand why it isn't loading. Nothing should have changed because I didn't upload anything to C:/  only to E:/ ... and only uploaded a couple of apps... then after it wouldn't boot.. I deleted the apps by reloading the 007 exploit and FTPing directly in. Rebooted... same thing. Froze at the unleash X screen.

I uninstalled & reinstalled the exploit & dash and it loaded fine the first time... in order to backup the eeprom ... but then after it rebooted again... bam! Frozen at the unleashX screen again!

Can anyone help me with a solution to this issue? I'm about out of ideas and I don't want to waste the current content of the drive since I spent so much time loading it getting it the way I wanted it. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

-C_C
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: