Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 05:54:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Streaming Files in XBMC (Windows XP/2000) V.2  (Read 34435 times)
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2008, 09:03:51 PM »

Thanks for all the help yall Cheesy

Now here's a story:

Since my last reply, I'd been trying to decide whether or not to re-install the dash. My son got a computer for christmas. Had to put it on the network. I decided for poops and grins, just let me see. Went surfing for a network folder through XBMC again, and lo and behold, what pops up? My son's computer  Shocked

I've got the 2 pcs networked, so they see eachother just fine....but the Xbox just refuses to look at my pc.

Funny huh?

Well that sucks, every one but you can stream off the box except you Tongue ouch
And yeah, try updating the dash; it never hurts to try Cheesy
SatanX
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2008, 10:35:43 AM »

Updating your Windows Media Player might do the trick as well as it's now bundled with that media sharing update that used to be separate. Worst case scenario, if you have the latest Xbox Media Centre, just click on Browse when you select Add New Source, and if your PC is available on the network, it will show up in the list.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: