Softmod Depot
April 19, 2024, 05:41:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clans  (Read 37317 times)
drfweega
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2007, 05:23:33 PM »

Tis sad!
beefjerky_7
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2007, 08:52:46 AM »

U guys ever host any sweet MLG game types?
drfweega
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2007, 09:26:01 AM »

Yeah, I'll be playing later on tonight if anyone wants to join up.
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2007, 06:21:32 PM »

ill try to play but i got grounded for not going to school cuz of a ear ache.

SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2007, 03:07:30 PM »

A) - hella weird reason to get grounded.

B) - Lets make a set date / time that everyone can make it on to play. I'm playing live a lot lately, hopefully it'll make me better. Smiley

C) - I love you guys... seriously... but just a friends.. not gay. heh

And for those of you who are gay...

http://www.thestranger.com/blog/2007/01/god_hates_a_fag

Seriously, brace yourself, thats one of the funniest things on the interwebs Smiley

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2007, 08:13:17 PM »

A) i know....

B) yep, but thats the hard part. since fweega has to go to his bros, and what not

C) we know your not gay, your bi.

drfweega
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2007, 09:42:27 PM »

I love you guys too *in a heterosexual voice*
beefjerky_7
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2007, 06:42:26 PM »

Seriously who gets grounded these days???
Check this out, instead of grounding your kidz, it's hilarious:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn5jlrxcpkI
w00t220
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2007, 06:35:22 PM »

hey hey next time when theres a match can someone notify me via email? blackcobra1234@gmail.com thx
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2007, 07:08:29 PM »

well as far as i know, im the only one of us that even plays on kai anymore.

beefjerky_7
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2007, 10:02:57 AM »

Well I stopped playin Kai cuz the system and everything on XBC is much better.  XBC has the cool ranking system(but it doesnt actually show the plyrz actuall skillz but when you see someone w/ 5 star rating its convincing).  XBC actually has a PM system which Kai doesnt i dont know why?  XBC has op's (operating personnels) that are usually there to help anyone.  The clans are more official cuz whenevr you enter a game it tells which clan you're in.  No one ever really talks on X-link?  XBC always has 2x or more hosts for halo 2 then x-link.  When you're bored you can go into the Trivia chat even though i never do that.  The info on each player is more specific(you can have your own avatar and etc.).  There are also approved servers which tell you which games will lag less and pretty much more plyrz.
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2007, 02:09:18 PM »

Well I stopped playin Kai cuz the system and everything on XBC is much better.  XBC has the cool ranking system(but it doesnt actually show the plyrz actuall skillz but when you see someone w/ 5 star rating its convincing).  XBC actually has a PM system which Kai doesnt i dont know why?  XBC has op's (operating personnels) that are usually there to help anyone.  The clans are more official cuz whenevr you enter a game it tells which clan you're in.  No one ever really talks on X-link?  XBC always has 2x or more hosts for halo 2 then x-link.  When you're bored you can go into the Trivia chat even though i never do that.  The info on each player is more specific(you can have your own avatar and etc.).  There are also approved servers which tell you which games will lag less and pretty much more plyrz.

kai has pm's. kai has ops, hicaow, llnk, and mort are the big ones, on kai all you have to do is look in front of someones tag to see there in a clan. ppl talk all the time on kai, half teh time im on there, im chatting with ppl. xbc only supports xbox(no one plays psp there). xbc only has 2720 members from the # i read, while kai has up to 6000 playing at one time.

drfweega
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2007, 09:34:44 AM »

XBC always has more people glitching/super bouncing then on xlink. That is the only real reason I would play gaylo 2 any more. Matter of fact I haven't played my Xbox in like 3-4 months. I haven't played a single console game in that amount of time. I've lost intrest in all console gaming.
beefjerky_7
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2007, 10:01:36 AM »

Yea but ppl all the hosts on xbc are like dedicated to halo 2 and on x-link i usually only see like at the most 12 hosts and where are the ops on x-link ehhh, arent they like computer bots?  Oh yeah ppl glitch on xbc but they have seperate rooms for that and you need to know what rooms to go into as well goes w/ x-link.
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2007, 02:26:03 PM »

kai has a halo 2 modding section just like xbc, no the mods and admins are not bots, they actauly have personality's and if you talk to him, you can realise they all have there own personalitys, i have tried talking to some of the mods on xbc, and it is like tlaking to a bot. and people on xlink sont just play halo 2, and they are dedecated, and also with kai, you generaly get a lower ping which equals less of a host advatage, and less lag. yes you can host more ppl on xbc though with a slower connection, how ever, on xlink 1, you can host just as many.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: