Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 03:20:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another App Question (sorry)  (Read 4006 times)
haloman200

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2006, 07:39:00 AM »

Well when i download xbmc dvd2xbox etc etc in the files section...well i establish FTP connection to my xbox and when i FTP Those Apps I just mention and then i go to apps on my unleshx dashboard the dont show up? (they show up in file explorer but i dont like opening it up that way....very irritating)  well heres where your guys help come in...do you know anyway to help me fix that problem? i have been having this problem for a while...i mean i extract them and everying....and also the emus dont show up too...

Thanks for your help
Haloman200
skip2mylou
Sr. Modder

no wall is safe...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 11:23:37 AM »

make sure that ur placing the xbmc contents correctly onto ur XB. wen u dl xbmc from the files section, extract it n it should come with a text file. im pretty sure that there's a link in that text file to an instructional site on how to get xbmc workin rite. as 4 emus, Dr. Fweega has a great tut on how 2 correctly set up Surreal64 (n64 emu).
http://www.smdepot.net/forum/index.php?topic=92.0

hope this helps.

skip

drfweega
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 12:08:32 PM »

I need to fix that tutorial because its a little to obsessive.
Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 01:34:26 PM »

When you FTP your apps make sure they are unzipped or unrar'd and are put into the E:/apps/ folder or F:/apps folder

BOOST

Sig Built by BOOST

haloman200

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 02:15:29 PM »

THANKS   Smiley Smiley you guys are the best
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: