Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 04:42:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: how was your experience here at smdepot.net
it was great! - 19 (90.5%)
it was okay - 1 (4.8%)
it was horrible - 1 (4.8%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: how much has smdepot.net has helped you? how we can inprove, ect...  (Read 12766 times)
l1nk5
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2006, 01:51:05 PM »

everything i learned was from smddepot i mean the room not you smd lol j/k but my main teachers has need mikeman,boost and jebus there the ones who helped me grow i lerned everything from them 3 there the best not to
be a brown nose but its the truth ...there great guys to hang with and they always surprise me to this day on their knowlege of things when i ask for help hats off to ya guys ..... OH almost forgot the man who if it wasnt for him we
would not know what to do lol yea im talking about smddepot he dont mond like he should too *cough *cough* halo 2 ....lol but he also very cool but needs help in halo 2 plz people help this poor guy out ...lol j/k smddepot he a very good friend of mine and i thank him also for making the room and the forum
ttyl L1NK5
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 01:54:19 PM by l1nk5 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: