Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 06:07:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some help getting into Anime.  (Read 27442 times)
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2007, 09:24:17 PM »

watch list:
gundam wing
bleach
naruto
fooly cooly
ghost in the shell
argento soma
rurouni kebnshin
full metal alchemist
full metal panic

I like tacos.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2007, 09:10:22 PM »

well Fweega  I have no idea if anyone who has said it yet and sorry if somebody has but the English Version of Naruto SUCKS!!!! lol the jap ones with subtitles are way better and way ahead of English by like at least 100 episodes lol i don't remember which episode I'm on right now but I've pretty much seen all the episodes i may have skipped a few though because they were boring episodes lol there is also Full Metal Alchemist too and much more that i cant really think of lol

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2007, 12:00:35 AM »

bleach
naruto

are easy to get =) 

i think naruto is 150 eps ahead of the DUB crap   

naruto stops at 220  then goes into the

naruto Shippuuden  and thats at eps 28 =)

Right now I love bleach WAY better then Naruto  as it has gotten very boring in the naruto anime =(

ps... I have ALL Bleach And naruto eps on my xbox  Tongue
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2007, 12:08:12 AM »

bleach
naruto

are easy to get =) 

i think naruto is 150 eps ahead of the DUB crap   

naruto stops at 220  then goes into the

naruto Shippuuden  and thats at eps 28 =)

Right now I love bleach WAY better then Naruto  as it has gotten very boring in the naruto anime =(

ps... I have ALL Bleach And naruto eps on my xbox  Tongue

yeah Naruto has been pretty boring lately but i think there coming out with a  Shippuuden movie in a couple weeks im not sure though because like the last few eps i saw in Shippuuden they were showing clips of something and I've been hearing that there is gonna be a another movie,anyways yeah im trying to get into bleach too just don't have the space to put it on my computer cant really download much with like half a gig left out of a 18 gigs of space lol my 80 Gig physically crashed on me and i lost everything,it sucks too cause when it happend i had just gotten back from fishing HA HA HA!!!! lol oh well.

n00blet
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2007, 07:20:39 PM »

some of my favorite anime would have to be

Naruto
Bleach
Ruroni Kenshin
Yu Yu hakushow
tenshi muyo
death note
blood+
Ghost in the shell
Cowboy bebop

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2007, 08:13:38 PM »

i hate to say it, but naruto is the dumbest tv show ever.... maybe its because i have matured beyond the point of watching shows that all they thing or say is "man he's strong" and "only if i was a little more stronger".  but i have the agree with n00blet on cowboy bebop and the tenshi series.

n00blet
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2007, 08:29:46 PM »

i love naruto but i dont like how cartoon network redid it. i  like that i can understand what they are saying but ive watched some of the eps in japaneese and they switched the diolog around. in the original one they curse and it just sounds better, i think cartoon network tried to make it more for kids Embarrassed

and ya tenchi and bebop are awsome those are some of my favorite animes

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2007, 09:11:54 PM »

gundam is my favorite, i have had many gundam games, and i have had countless gundam models, but my little bros alway broke all my models, my next favorite was zoids. zoids was probably the first anime i ever got into, i had my first zoids model kits when i was about 6-7. then 10 years later, zoids comes on cartoon network Smiley

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2007, 09:16:08 PM »

gundam wing original i have seen all the original episodes plus all the extra episodes noy many have seen all 54 episodes

I like tacos.

n00blet
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2007, 09:25:31 PM »

i only enjoyed the original gundam it was pretty sweet. i had an action figure and a game (that i rented) the games i must say were pretty awsome

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: