Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 09:21:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: alright im very frustrated!  (Read 4155 times)
zaron
« on: October 18, 2006, 06:02:13 PM »

i have been trying to get the linux working foir about a week and a half and i cant get it to work. i got mechassault (its original) and everytime i go to run linux it goes to a screen in green letters sayin need customer support or something like that in like 15 different languages, and LED light blinkig red and green. what the heck do i do ?
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 01:08:15 PM »

This could be a number of things.

First thing I would do is upgrade / update your dashboard. You can do this by connecting to xbox live and attempting to make an account. Before you get too far, if need be, your dashboard will be updated.

The next thing I would do is make sure your not using an outdated mod. Grab Krayzies Ndure 1.1 for your make and model from our download section : http://www.smdepot.net/files.php

Let us know how it goes. Smiley

zaron
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 04:21:24 PM »

thanks   Tongue  but how would i know if my dashboard would need to be updated. cuz i have the xbox live tab in my dashboard.
XIDEADSHOTIX
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 12:49:37 PM »

Just go ahead and update it to make sure....
drfweega
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2006, 12:32:48 PM »

If you have the Xbox live tab then it is updated already.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: