Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 04:12:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CAN I DO FTP WITHOUT HAVING TO LOAD MA GAME AND RUN LINUX EVERYTIME  (Read 3668 times)
bustyallnutz
« on: October 12, 2006, 04:00:50 PM »

Hey Yall!!!

I just mod my xbox yesterday  Grin

Im have a question regarding FTP procedure.  I've read that if your Evo X dashboard shows up then you can FTP, but in my case it doesn't work.  The only time i can do FTP is by loading MA disc and run Linux.  Is this the only way or am im doing something wrong? Or is there a way to switch from Evo dash to run Linux without having to put a disc in?

My xbox is softmod.  I used krayzie ndure.

Thanks!

Busty
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 11:25:44 AM »

you need to setup or FTP in the Setup in EVOX setup

if on static set to Yes then set IP
and save

If DHCP just set Static to No
and Save

(may have to do a restart for Xbox to Set IP)

softreset  can be done by holding L+R+Start+Back
bustyallnutz
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 05:00:23 PM »

Hey ZZk2001,

I tried changing to static (changed IP also) and DHCP mode and still doesn't work (reboot everytime i change settings)

Then only time it works is when im at the bios screen where you have the options: Switch softmod on/off, Remove softmod, Restore msdash, Extras, Dashboard settings.

Thanks in advance,

Bust
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 11:53:19 AM »

when your On that screen where it works  look in settings and wright down what your IP settings are then just set them settings on your Dash and sould work
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: