Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 02:46:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XBOX JUST STALLS (GREEN CHINESE SCREEN) pLEAZ HELP!!! SOFTMOD SCREW-UP  (Read 5091 times)
El_Unico
« on: October 10, 2006, 03:17:53 PM »

wtf? i softmodded a used xbox i  recently bought but accidently erased  the ms dash, so i decided jus to re-install it again so i inserted splinter cell in the drive and closed the tray, and the xbox background showed as usual when u turn on the xbox etc... but anywayz after that screen a full green screen in chinese lettering and a english sentence stating " call customer service for troubleshooting" and the xbox open light was flashing red/orange? can sum pleaz tell me what'z this all about...did i mess up my xbox and how can i reverse this? i tried inserting different xbox games to c some kind of difference but that dam green screen wont let me pass
 sum 1 pleaz help out    Huh   
drfweega
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 04:58:47 PM »

Is the game in the xbox when your first turn it on? What files did you delete?
El_Unico
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 06:10:37 AM »

yeah, the game is in the drive( jus a normal load) and ive also booted up the xbox with the disc out and still get that
i accidently hit the format option  drive E: in the unleash dash and right after that i booted the xbox again and it booted fine and was about install the ms dash to get it back and whent out to get a bite and when i came back my xbox never booted up normal and got that green screen at the start and bin stuck there ever since  Sad
dam.. pleaz say thier a way to reverse it...not looking forward to buyi'n another 1
drfweega
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 08:01:34 PM »

If you formated E: and you don't have your EEPROM then there is nothing you can do.

Sorry.
El_Unico
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 03:27:48 PM »

im on tha verge of tryin something out suggested by  a fellow softmodder. he told me to take out the xbox harddrive out of the xbox and open up my pc and connect it directly .. then jus drag ms dash to xbox harddrive on my pc and try it that way>  has any1 heard of doin it this way? cuz i aint tryn the hotswap method (too much stuff to do, im lazy) LOL  might as well try it, worse case scenerio is i buy a used xbox and learn from my lesson
drfweega
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2006, 12:16:04 PM »

You couldn't directly connect your Xbox HDD to your PC because the partitioning is different on the Xbox, and your Xbox HDD is locked so your PC wouldn't be able to read it.
El_Unico
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2006, 09:42:42 AM »

dam! itz safe 2 say my the xbox is gone forever! aint that about a b***h.. im soooo salty
no more using SID exploit!! if any1 has suggestion on helping me on  my situation pleaz respond even if it may sound stupid... thanx alot  fweega
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: