Softmod Depot
April 16, 2024, 05:20:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to bring back MS Dash!!  (Read 7183 times)
El_Unico
« on: October 07, 2006, 10:26:55 AM »

dam! i tried softmodding my brother in law's xbox and when i was done i somehow cant return to the original ms dash!
 sum 1 please help  i useD the exlpoit=SID splinter cell file to do this, but i used an exploit sid file to softmod my xbox and everything came out fine?  i tries softmodding his xbox with the same exploit sid file i used on my xbox and wouldnt work so i downloaded a new exploit SID file which the one i used on his xbox and diid all the steps to softmod but when i was done i noticed that there was no sound when i was scrolling down the options on the evo dashboard and unleash? i found that sttrange cause my softmod xbox has sound when scroll thru the emu's,apps,etc. i also have my mp3's playing in the background thru my xbox harddrive. so my question's are how to have the original ms dashboard back and how do i fix the no sound problem? also is there a way jus to wipe out the softmod install from the xbox so i could reinstall the softmod fresh cause i  must have installed the softmodd SIDexpoit like around 4 time's on my  brother in law's xbox.. LOL
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 01:14:04 PM »

Frist i  don't Know WHY ppl still use SID when all SID is good for is Fucking Up Xbox's

OK  get a MsDash (aka) C: and just transfer it to Xbox with FTP  and that will give you back MSDash
El_Unico
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 02:01:10 PM »

it'z funny cuz i used a SID exploit omn my personal xbox and still works like a champ..but anywayz whucha mean download a ms dash aka (c:)? can i download a ms dash on on this forum in the download section? and (c:) meaning c drive ..what? also why in the hell cant i get in  the download section, all i get is the login box showing my user name and password and stating im logged in already but c no files to download  Embarrassed
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2006, 02:46:01 PM »

Download files

User: guest
Pass: Password1

the P in Password1 Must Be Caped

and yes we have a MS Dash in the Downlaods

looking Dashbaords

As for where to Put It Yes In C: drive on Xbox 
bozz454
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006, 10:52:24 AM »

I( have the same problem but I used xbl-0.1.18a and ndure 3.0 to make a new hard drive .It puts the backed up c drive in X ,so what I tried is to move it copy it to the c folder and it will never transfer or copy over to c.Im using cuteftp it shows that it transfers 226 bytes of info but that is it.
 Its not a big deal but it would be nice to have it if I ever needed to use it lol
El_Unico
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 06:24:10 AM »

Download files

User: ***** [http://www.smdepot.net/forum/index.php?topic=552.0]
Pass: ***** [http://www.smdepot.net/forum/index.php?topic=552.0]

and yes we have a MS Dash in the Downlaods

looking Dashbaords

As for where to Put It Yes In C: drive on Xbox 

User:***** [http://www.smdepot.net/forum/index.php?topic=552.0]
Pass:***** [http://www.smdepot.net/forum/index.php?topic=552.0]

.. duhh!! man i feel like a dumbass ,i was putting my info and not this 1..  LOL!
  thanx alot zzk2001, gud lukin out
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 11:44:20 AM by Dr Fweega » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: