Softmod Depot
April 23, 2024, 06:56:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free xbox help  (Read 3242 times)
NOS---

View Profile WWW
« on: September 16, 2005, 03:21:52 PM »

Yeah i have notcied in teh hour or so i am in mIRC we get about 10 People come in asking for xbox help.

I think it is AWSOME that the word of SMDepot is getting out and there is rarely something we cannot fix over the net one thing you have to understand with our ghelp is we dont have your box with us, and if we ask alot of questions, it is becuse we need to become framiler with what you are doing/done.

Example:

Dude i dunno, my box is all mess up, i tryed teh linex thing and now i cant play xbox!

This is what not to do. this is.

OK so this is how it is, i wanted to mod my xbox so i got LTools UDE installer for Mech Assult, and i moved the xplot to my hard drive, and i got the menu to load, so install UDE2 and it all goes well untill it glitch my screen when i try to back-up. any idea?

Now this was more typeing but is save us an HEADACHE at least becuse you explained what you did and your situation.

But yeah WE LIKE PEOPLE so something wrong, drop us an line @ Softmods on EFnet

I will answer you questions to my best ability!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: