Softmod Depot
April 23, 2024, 03:28:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Xlink Kai on XBMC  (Read 6509 times)
Clowd
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2006, 07:38:07 PM »

Ok ive a Q. How can i get Xlink Kai to work on my xbox.
Setup is as follows

MODEM------->Router--------->Wifi router
                        |                             |---> laptop
                        ----->Xbox

ok, i cant even connect to xlink kai on my computer properly. i can see the rooms and such and i can join them but in game when i go to the LAN play and look for a room theres none there.

Torob
Jr. Modder

Fuckin Best

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 11:26:22 PM »

if you go to kai config, ther should be a wireless button
the rest i donno

drfweega
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 03:48:27 PM »

Sounds like you need to make sure you have a port open on the router for xlink to connect to your xbox thru.
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 03:43:23 PM »

NICE CHART MAN. Its always nice to see a graphical representation of you, your life, your mom, and what your speaking of. There was once a fine lad named Jebus989 who also shared my HUGE FACINATION with pie charts, diagrams of all sorts, and the like. KUDOS TO YOU MR. PIE CHARTING, BAR GRAPHING, VISUAL DISPLAYING MAN OF THE YEAR!

Clowd
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 12:18:31 AM »

NICE CHART MAN. Its always nice to see a graphical representation of you, your life, your mom, and what your speaking of. There was once a fine lad named Jebus989 who also shared my HUGE FACINATION with pie charts, diagrams of all sorts, and the like. KUDOS TO YOU MR. PIE CHARTING, BAR GRAPHING, VISUAL DISPLAYING MAN OF THE YEAR!

0-o when did you start to smoke crack. thats the crasiest thing ive ever heard. wait it was the most sarcastic...

Torob
Jr. Modder

Fuckin Best

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2006, 09:35:03 PM »

lol SMD i acually smiled ,
lol yea, wen did u start on crack?

drfweega
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 10:31:57 AM »

I have to admit ... I kind of miss Jebus smart ass remarks.
Clowd
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 11:21:25 PM »

Dr. Fweega that in itself is a statment  Shocked

SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2006, 10:10:47 AM »

no sarcasm. i swear. I'm a HUGE fan of charts, graphs, etc. Smiley keep em coming.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2006, 06:14:06 PM »

well here is everything about kai and xbmc, if the computer running kai os wireless, your xbox has to be connected via crossover cable to the computer. and the engine ip in xbmc is the computer that is running kai's ip. and you also have to portforward to port 30000, very well instructions to port forward can be found at www.portforward.com/routers.htm . i cant think of anything else right now that can keep you from connecting

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: