Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 05:20:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill gates-the luckiest man in the world  (Read 3527 times)
ilikeggs485
« on: June 27, 2006, 05:35:28 AM »

back in the day before microsoft DOS, this coporation call IBM was trying to make the best operating hadware for a computer. bill gates heard of this a told them about this program he had that would work for IBM. What he didn't tell him is that he didn't have it. So right after the meeting he ran to his friends house and bought the program from him for $60000 without tell his friend what he was going to do with it. IBM took the program and made it into microsoft DOS. the microsoft DOS was being sold to computer manufacturers. They made a contract with many manufactures that said they have to use microsoft as the hardware for all the computers they make. bill would some money for every computer that was sold with microsoft on it. he then put most of that money in the bank to gain intrest off of it. He was quikly gaining money and now he has over 30 billion dollars(last time i heard).. so now you know that bill gates is a big scammer.. he lied to his firend about the deal with IBM he made. If he told his friend then his friend would be in bill gate's posistion.
w00t220
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 10:31:52 PM »

hmm i read this topic and thought he might have actually got a girl or sumthin lol... oh well
Torob
Jr. Modder

Fuckin Best

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 02:56:00 AM »

uhh it might help where ur gettin this from,
cuz to tell u the truth, i think its bullsiht
its probably another crap someone said against the dude,
gates is a nice guy, smart too
but the bastards not nice enough to give me a super computer

Pages: [1]
  Print