Softmod Depot
April 25, 2024, 05:44:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: linux installer ?  (Read 2796 times)
Pinky
« on: July 27, 2006, 06:14:40 PM »

hello im a noob that doesnt know how 2 mod wit the linux intsaller im usin 007 Huh Huh  i already copied it 2 my hdd now wut do i do?if u know how 2  plez post here
sofrmodn00b
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 07:16:45 PM »

Hey i would go to the downloads or files and loggin -(located on this site at top) and i would download the krazie or however you spell it installer for 007 i gues u speak and read english so u could get the top 007 on if ur using a AR-Action Replay card and software. ummm.... but that would send u in the dash board direction-Not bad tho- u can have linux installed after that im pretty sure (havent done it yet tho) but u can also have XBMC (xbox media center) its awsome, i chose unleashx but u can check out the other dash's. just read the README.txt file and that will help and if ur stuck or need help u can go to the chat up top too.. u can pm me for some to no help or jus to talk lol.. im not too good at this yet. but good luck and one more thing if u do install a dash
MAKE SURE TO BACKUP THE EEPROM then after that u can backup the whole xbox through ftp-which is a network connection u can use smart ftp or any of the other ones. if u get unleash the ftp pass is xbox and so is the sn. under smart ftp go to the top and type in the ip of the xbox located at the bottom right if u have a router u can doo that. or some other way to hook ur xbox up to u comp i think anyways i tried to make this relatively short but i guess it didnt work so once again backup backup backup....!
hope u get it all installed its awsome..!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: