Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 04:59:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with DS Fire Card 16Gbit Version  (Read 5840 times)
MyBoxLife
« on: November 12, 2007, 06:29:40 AM »

Angry, have now spent endless hours trying to recover from accidentally deleting all the data, then formating this card Cry - but cannot get it back to a working state?

Have tried both dl's off the official site, i.e. v1.40, and v1.45, neither includes a DSYSTEM folder, and cannot get either to work.

Have tried a dl which includes the DSYSTEM folder, but it's for the 8Gbit version, and that doesn't work.

Not sure where to from here - was putting this together for my boy's XMAS present, but am rather stuck, hoping somebody here can help?

BTW, hello all, I'm new here.  Smiley
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 12:20:34 PM »

OK from what i read around the net is you need to use a previous version

maybe http://www.dsfirelink.com/down/1.40.zip

then when it's fixed you can go to the 1.45

It's VERY hard to get info on this card as it's New and all sites are Not in english
MyBoxLife
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 03:51:48 PM »

Thanks zzk2001, will try v1.40 again.
Question though, in my searches, someone suggested I then run the .nds file, off v1.45, this I suspect, once it's been copied over to the DS card, but how do I enter into update mode on a DS, as I'm thinking it'll then create the needed DSYSTEM folder?
Bough this card as I was under the impression it was the easiest of the lot, just drag and drop, but it's proving to be a right nightmare! Sad
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 01:17:31 AM »

I have only used M3 so i don't know of this Install Mode  you speak of

the way the M3 updates is you place the update file in the card and soon as you turn it on it goes right to the update  Asking you if you like to update
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: