Softmod Depot
April 24, 2024, 11:13:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BILLS BILLS BILLS  (Read 4546 times)
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2006, 10:47:37 AM »

Hello everyone at Soft Mod Depot. Sorry it's been so long between visits. I've just been busy with a million other projects. fortunately Soft Mod Depot is far from dead Smiley We still have much in store for all of you modders.

Now down to business... bills. As of yet I've been paying all bills out of pocket. We've had a small number of donations over the past year which I am greatfull for. Your donations help me to pay for this site. Its various domains (smdepot.net / softmoddepot.com / softmoddepot.net etc.) If you would like to contribute to the hosting bills here please do. In fact Soft Mod Depot's hosting is due 07/02/2006. The total is $70.89. If you can help at all that would be great and much appreciated. This site doesn't make any kind of profit by existing. Its sole purpose as you can see is to help any and all mod their xbox's and other gaming consoles. It will always be this way. If you'd like to contribute please do. Other wise it comes directly out of my pocket Smiley Thanks for all the help, everyone who uses this site greatly appreciates it. If you'd like , I can make a list of everyone who donates to let everyone know who's helping out. If you can't, thats completely fine, as this site is and will always be FREE!.

If you'd like to help CLICK HERE

drfweega
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 11:19:32 AM »

I get paid next friday. I will try my best to donate.
mod skwod
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 10:47:48 PM »

donation sent...it aint much but i gots bills too Smiley
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 01:38:59 PM »