Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 02:05:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stolen SideKick  (Read 3305 times)
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2006, 10:46:24 AM »

There is this huge fiasco going on the past couple days. www.smdepot was a part of it for a moment. This dude named Evan is getting such a huge amount of traffic to his forums that he's breaking peoples servers. The only server able to withstand the huge sudden flow of traffic is Google Groups. Its absolutely amazing. I thought all you guys, if you dont' already know, should get in on it. This is incredible. Thousands and Thousands of people are going nuts over this.

Somebody stole / bought this guys Side Kick phone. And now he's exposing the captors for what they are. It, at the very least is one hell of a read. Check this out :

http://www.evanwashere.com/StolenSidekick/

smdepot.net is thanked personally for hosting forums even if only for a short time. Some many people came so quickly , that it broke the server for a sec. Good times.

w00t220
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 05:58:24 PM »

heh nice Tongue in about 2 mins we were down lmao thats crazy... well ur a good person to offer it man, just remember ur not google lol. i have read the whole page and i can honestly say that this is what society is coming to...but very sadly so... thank god there is people like us who arent like that
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 06:01:23 PM by Stephen » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: