Softmod Depot
April 25, 2024, 06:30:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEED HELP BADLY  (Read 2931 times)
vic
« on: May 28, 2006, 05:10:38 PM »

OK I SOFT MODDED MY FREINDS XBOX A WHILE AGO AND HE SAID THAT HIS SISTER DID SOMETHING TO THE XBOX AND IT GOT MESSED UP SO NOW EVERYTIME WE TRY AND START IT UP WE GET THIS XBOX LIVE UPDATING AND NOTHING HAPPENS AND WHEN I PUT AN XBOX GAME IN IT DOESNT PLAY IT AT ALL.ALL IT SAYS IS XBOX LIVE UPDATING.IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO FIX IT?ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.THANKS
cooj104
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 12:47:11 AM »

i had sort of the same thing happen to me exept mine came up with a message in the MS dash saying update complete starting updated title then came to the old ms dash in black and white.

what you need to do is turn the xbox on whilst its on the loading screen (flubber animation) and put in the game you softmodded the xbox with. then go to the linux profile and load linux blah blah blah..... but insted of choosing install softmod, choose remove softmod. once its done that check it just loads up with the microsoft files like it did before it was softmodded, then just re-install the softmod =)

hope that helps!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: