Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 07:57:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: muti-game disk (? 4 Booste) any replies is welcome  (Read 3775 times)
casper34

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2006, 03:13:03 PM »

how did u get all those games on a single layer disk.. and i tried menu x and it just stayes on the loading screen and whats (map pack installer) and how do i get and use trainers & emulators..
i did however make a muit-game disk but i want it to have my touch so id like to use menu x but the disk dont word afterwards...can u help & what all can i delete from any given game ..I got that mlb 06 but i dont see what i can get rid of ...any help will be nice ...is there anything i can use to make my own skins and a forum that shows u how ...and can i take snapshots of a movie im watching with xbmc or xbmp
« Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 03:19:14 PM by casper34 » Logged
Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 10:33:29 PM »

oh yeah the skins and stuff...
to make a skin on a multigame disc is easy
first off, find a skin you want online or whereever
next open it in paint, save that picture as a PNG file
you can use PNG for backgrounds or game icons
that's an easy trick.

find small games for your multigame DVD
metal slug 3,4 and 5 are all small
all those marvel fighting games are very small
even some of the games that you think would be big are sometimes smaller.... like ultimate spiderman, it's only 1gig.

the mappackinstaller is online, look for it on torrent sites.
when you get it, treat it like you would a game.
you can add it to your multigame DVD if you want.

good luck
BOOST

Sig Built by BOOST

casper34

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 12:23:27 PM »

thanks for the response and it helped alot...look i get this unleasex ux skechy skinner and i dont quite understand it ..any help would be great ... i want to make skins for ux to put on my game
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: