Softmod Depot
April 24, 2024, 05:19:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Soft Mod Depot News.  (Read 3575 times)
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2006, 12:13:14 AM »

This goes out to any and every person who has an interest in contributing to our growing website. Our news section is sadly behind as Im very busy as of late. Any who would like to fill in and write daily, bi daily weekly whatever. My goal is to make people come here first for the latest effort. I figure the best way to do that is to have multiple news writers. If your good w/ words and up on all the latest xbox scene news, let me know. email me a faux news article [ admin | at | smdepot | dot | net ] - I'll see if its acceptable and give you a user account to write for our news section. Please run spell checker)  Any and all help is greatly appreciated, this place is growing everyday, and Im thrilled. Help me keep this place great.

Note : the news articles can be variations of current news on other sites, thats completely acceptable, you can see whats on there now and it'll give you a good idea. Let me know I look forward to it.

drfweega
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 04:03:36 PM »

I am sorry SMD for slacking with News. I have been busy with school lately. I will get my act together and start back up
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 12:07:10 PM »

No worries man, Same here, I created it, but have been seriously slacking. Just so busy all the time. I figure the more people we have doing it then if we need time for soemthing else, its cool, because someone else is filling the queue.

Let me know guys, im anxious to get this ball rollin. I'd hate to have to outsource this to the middle east :\ That was tacky, sorry.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: