Softmod Depot
April 17, 2024, 08:08:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Krazie UXE do i download for Splinter Cell  (Read 5458 times)
ilikeggs485
« on: February 18, 2006, 09:01:21 PM »

I know which on is splinter cell but which one do i download.. im using the platinum splinter cell so do i download "Krayzie_SC-PAL_UXE_Installer_Dutch-English_v2.8.rar"?

and what is ltools, do i need that?

Oh yeah, What does HDD and PPI mean?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 09:21:11 PM by ilikeggs485 » Logged
shiftygypsy
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 07:47:42 AM »

I know which on is splinter cell but which one do i download.. im using the platinum splinter cell so do i download "Krayzie_SC-PAL_UXE_Installer_Dutch-English_v2.8.rar"?

let me help you a bit here. all of your questions are answered in either the FAQ or tutorials (well, except for hdd and ppl -- hdd = hard disk drive; ppl = people). please read them *before* posting.
if, after reading the tutorials and faqs, you're still confused, feel free to post with questions. good luck!

ilikeggs485
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 02:56:41 PM »

let me help you a bit here. all of your questions are answered in either the FAQ or tutorials (well, except for hdd and ppl -- hdd = hard disk drive; ppl = people). please read them *before* posting.
if, after reading the tutorials and faqs, you're still confused, feel free to post with questions. good luck!

Yeah a figured it out and i had to mod my controller to USB, downloaded AR and now all i need it one of the 3 games.. I asked all my friends and they all don't have the games. Game selection in the stores isn't great because i live in a american military base some where on a foreign land ( Can't tell haha ). Oh and, PPI does not mean ppl....
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 04:16:32 PM »

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/city.ch?ip=210.81.46.168

I wonder where I like Eggs lives.........

wierd.

for the record, i love eggs.

kingyiff
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 04:37:24 PM »

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/city.ch?ip=64.202.160.65

I wonder where SMD lives.........

weird.

for the record, i love smd
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder