Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 03:54:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RGH  (Read 10072 times)
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
RGH
« on: August 25, 2012, 09:35:01 AM »

Well I chose the wrong console to RGH lol. I was gonna include a tutorial but I forgot to take pics as I was in the process. But this thing will boot in one glitch after you warm it up for five minutes. Had to use timings for a corona. It's a pain in the ass on zephyrs. Took me 12 hours straight of fucking with timings to get it to boot xell and ohh it started booting nicely but it's hit and miss. Major hit and miss. Next is the jasper.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 01:48:50 PM by rattmansam » Logged

I like tacos.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 02:07:36 AM »

Ok update time. This thing is dead in the water. 3 hours to boot once.... I'm switching to a different board tomorrow. This thing refuses to be consistent. Do not RGH a zephyr. They are a nightmare. I've spent the past literally 30 hours attempting to get this thing stable but to no avail. 

I like tacos.

realg123
Sr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 12:06:01 PM »

Yeah apparently RGH isn't anywhere close as stable as the original jtag
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 10:09:44 PM »

Yeah but it does work. I attempted to rgh my jasper and I accidentally lifted a clock pad so it doesn't boot now.

I like tacos.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 05:47:44 PM »

fixed the jasper and got it booting in under 10 seconds 80% of the time running Xecuter Fusion nand and dash. Runs awesome. Plays games no problem. Paired a random dvd drive I had laying around so i'm happy as hell.

I like tacos.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: