Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 02:49:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No jobs!!!  (Read 10676 times)
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2011, 06:29:34 PM »

Well this sucks a lot. I got laid off from my job I had and am looking. it's been a month almost and not a damn thing. I'm surviving on xbox repairs and Illicit funds. I really hate this s**t. I need a job.

I like tacos.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 02:50:06 AM »

Any luck yet finding one? I am tired of my job, underpayed under appreciated, but its better then nothing that's for sure. Hope you find light at the end of the tunnel asap

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 01:03:13 PM »

Any luck yet finding one? I am tired of my job, underpayed under appreciated, but its better then nothing that's for sure. Hope you find light at the end of the tunnel asap

Still not a single call. I've put in over 30 applications. I at least have been getting some work with computers and 360's and stuff like that.

I like tacos.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 12:19:01 AM »

We have had a hard time trying to find new people here that are worth a dam. There either 40+ or weirdos, dude came in the other day and turned in a application. Right before he walked out he came back to the counter and asked if we did drug test and we said no and he responded "good because the recreational drugs me and my friends do would make me fail." SERIOUSLY?

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 10:20:37 PM »

We have had a hard time trying to find new people here that are worth a dam. There either 40+ or weirdos, dude came in the other day and turned in a application. Right before he walked out he came back to the counter and asked if we did drug test and we said no and he responded "good because the recreational drugs me and my friends do would make me fail." SERIOUSLY?

People make s**t stupidly obvious. I seriously could pass a drug test and all that s**t but man no one wants to fucking hire in this town.

I like tacos.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 11:03:55 AM »

Lol. on the subject of no jobs. I got fired last week and this week I have to go to another corrections facility. I basically already have the job just have to run through the motions.

I like tacos.

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 10:40:28 AM »

I am close to losing my job as well... It's like they are trying to fine some way to fire me  Undecided

They done told me just one tardy or missed day and i'm gone. 

I have only missed 5 days in 2 years... and 4 of them days was i got so sick i had to place placed in the hospital.

The worst part is we just had a kid who would miss every other day and worked there for 10 months..... Shocked Yet i can't miss 5 days in 2 years...

And the fact i have a baby on the way does not help.
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 09:19:18 AM »

I am close to losing my job as well... It's like they are trying to fine some way to fire me  Undecided

They done told me just one tardy or missed day and i'm gone. 

I have only missed 5 days in 2 years... and 4 of them days was i got so sick i had to place placed in the hospital.

The worst part is we just had a kid who would miss every other day and worked there for 10 months..... Shocked Yet i can't miss 5 days in 2 years...

And the fact i have a baby on the way does not help.

Ahem.. Get sick. Have medical records of it. Get fired. Sue. Pure profit. They legally can't fire you for medical reasons. That is discrimination.

I like tacos.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: