Softmod Depot
November 17, 2019, 04:33:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The real me....  (Read 3396 times)
zzk2001
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2011, 06:01:36 PM »

For some this will not matter or others will not care. All i ask is that you guys be respectful And if you don't have anything nice to say about it then don't. "Thank you"

This is not something easy to say but needs to be said... As i have been telling everyone in my life and sooner or later i would had to have told people i know online.

.... I am a Transgender male to Female... Yeah i know that may come to a shock to some on here =P But that's what it is.

All my life i have felt this way but only within the last 2 years have i Stopped fooling myself into thinking i could change or keep it to myself.

I have started my path into becoming a Full Woman..."Well as much as one can"  and thus told all my family and now friends.

Some questions you all may have.....

Q:Are you gay?
A: NO!! I love my Girlfriend and going to marry her soon, If anything we see our self's as Lesbians

Q:You getting a sex change?
A: NO!! ....Well not really.  I am not getting SRS but i am going to be taking HRT

Only the top questions i could think of LOL... I am sure you all have more, And i am fine with answering them. Long as there not "Dumb and just point at me to try and make fun"

This really does not change the fact of who i am, Even more so that this is just online HAHAHA So you don't really see me  Roll Eyes BUT!!! best to get this out there then to have someone post a picture of the true me on here and everyone being confused.  Wink

Can You Stop Being Stupid For Five Minutes?

realg123
Sr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 07:19:50 PM »

Takes a lot of guts to come out and be honest with yourself and others. In the end whatever makes you happy and brings you at ease is all that matters. Any family/friends who stop communication it's there loss
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 08:55:17 PM »

hey zzk, youve done a lot for this site man, at one time i could google this site and find your youtube channel filled with help videos that lead to this site. You won't get any hatred here, I can assure you that.... unles GAMEZR2EZ comes back.... I miss those days.

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 11:26:11 PM »

Lesbians with a permanent strap on dildo, win! Lol Smiley

zzk2001
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 12:53:37 AM »

LOL, Thanks for all the nice comments.

Lets just say pushing that "Post" button was super hard to do  Grin

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 07:54:33 AM »

Man. Good for you not letting society push you down. If people tell you that's wrong well fuckem.

I like tacos.

zzk2001
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2011, 05:42:50 PM »

If you all want to see the real me just go here...http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000455270418

Don't be to harsh on me  Roll Eyes I look like s**t and have not started HRT yet...But by the end of next year i'll  be starting HRT  Grin
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 11:39:50 PM by zzk2001 » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: