Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 04:37:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: xbox live gamenights!  (Read 22758 times)
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: September 29, 2011, 11:52:08 AM »

In the next month and a half we have 3 amazing games coming out; forza 4, battlefield 3, mw3. These gamenights will spread from my friends on forums to friends on facebook. I'm still deciding on dates, I know ill be there on each games midnight release. But I want to set a date where everyone would have a chance to get the game but it still be fresh new and adventurous.

I'm thinking forza can be the weekend after it comes out so everyone has enough time to build up a little garage. The people I usually play with on forza with are fairly good, some are even profesional drivers but we will alternate between racing/drifting/cat and mouse to keep everyone interested.

Bf3 and mw3 game nights will probably be the night of release day. These games are always fun with a group not random people so if we could have a full team it would be awesome.

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 11:26:25 PM »

I would definatly do this if I still played xbox live... I have not had the chance to upgrade my custom firmware and thus im keeping offline for the time being.... forza 4 looks fucking amazing though with its auto vista mode commentated by Jeremy Clarkson 8====D

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 12:07:39 AM »

My 360 isn't modded so that's not a problem for me lol. Update your firmware or buy the games Smiley

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 08:23:53 PM »

not all of us can dish out 60$ a game when we got bills to pay LOL
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 04:43:18 AM »

If I can manage to get my friends copy he's going to buy and borrow it and make myself a backup before I get it I'll see what I can do. I also have to get a gold membership. But if you wanna play forza 3 I have 4 copies just chillin around my room. People should know better than to give me xboxs with games still in them.

I like tacos.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 09:10:13 PM »

not all of us can dish out 60$ a game when we got bills to pay LOL
I have bills also lol, but I've known the game is coming out and have money put away for all 3.

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 01:01:27 AM »

Not me.. i am a poor white kid... Roll Eyes working at walmart for $7.68/hr and 90% of my check goes to Rent/cable then 8% goes to food... Cry then i got to spread out the 2% for Gas,random stuff,snacks etc lol

If I ever have money left over my Girlfriend want to go out to eat or a movie... And as the saying goes... If she's not happy...I'm not happy  Tongue
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2011, 11:25:09 AM »

whatever happened to your construction job man?

All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2011, 07:22:46 PM »

Walmart pays like 8.50 a hour around here. Your getting jewed lol. Tell your gf you need them Smiley

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2011, 02:13:03 AM »

whatever happened to your construction job man?

construction job ??  Not a clue what you're talking about lol
realg123
Sr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2011, 10:16:01 AM »

Girlfriends are expensive if it wasn't for them half the the male population would be rich
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 06:26:21 PM »

Battlefield 3 is the game I'm saving up for, University's are expensive and so are the bills lol And I barely have time to get on now a days. Dam homework ;P
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2011, 02:25:24 PM »

I've been playing the bf3 beta. My only complaints are it seems the game doesn't zero out when the analog stick does. Ill stop moving but the game will have me creeping still. Makes it a little hard to shoot with the gun constantly boucing a little. I've used 3 different controllers. All do the same thing. Also there are some glitches to go under the map in the beta but that should be fixed hopefully

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2011, 07:47:05 PM »

Yeah, it's a beta but still the graphics are amazing pure bf/

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2011, 03:17:03 AM »

On a 1080p screen you can really tell the downfalls of the console version vs pc version. :/

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: