Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 08:44:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Evo 4G! :D  (Read 7106 times)
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: September 12, 2011, 08:37:41 PM »

Okay so just last week I got the Evo 4G and it is so far amazing! Cheesy haven'thad a chance to test the 4G where I live because unfortunatelythere are no 4G towers :/ but still the 3G is Danny fast Cheesy

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 08:54:05 PM »

Flash MIUI on that *female dog*

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 12:32:44 AM »

How would I go about doing that? Should i start by doing some research over at XDA?  And i'm trying to find really good video players like Coreplayer that's for Windows based phones but I can't find anything :/ supposedly they've been working on a version for Android but they've been working on it for years supposedly :/ which is no help Sad any ideas sir art?

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 07:44:19 PM »

to get miui, im going to go in a step by step manner, be sure to read up on XDA!
1. Root your device using Revolutionary.io
2. Install your custom recovery of choice, I use team win recovery
3. Nandroid backup within recovery
4. Wipe everything 3 times and flash the miui zip that you got from miui.us

Be sure to read up on xda before doing this, take a week or so of research, i promise you wont regret it.

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: