Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 11:24:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new eboot loader for psp ver 2.0+  (Read 3533 times)
l1nk5
« on: February 12, 2006, 01:30:30 PM »

ok kiddies this is the latest scoop ...fanjita is working on a new gta eboot loader as we speak he said this new eboot loader will run at 100% but still no .iso loaders he said he will not work on a .iso loader for any of these eboot loaders
but that doesnt mean someone will..but anyways he said that this eboot loader will run all of the homebrews for psp
it will be out next week once i get the link to the download i will post it here 1st for ya die hard fans of emulation and other apps for you psp ver 2.0+ till then keep ya nose clean and dont let big brother cacth ya doing something ya aint supposed to doing :wink:wink:

ttyl l1nk5
MIKEMAN
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 07:08:27 PM »

Good news Smiley

Although visiting his page I notice that most "popular" homebrew does work through the exploits. I would still have to run out and buy GTA, and I dont have my iso loader.

We are still hopeful tho

Thanks link

HACK EM ALL

MIKEMAN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: