Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 04:41:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just wondeful.  (Read 8724 times)
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2011, 10:57:50 PM »

Meh. My life is just sliding downwards. I now kinda interested in someone but come to find out it's one of my long time friends sister's so yeah threw that right out the window. Almost got arrested the other day because my friend couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut, lucky me I got us out of the situation. Blah things are all fucked up. Thankfully I didn't get arrested. I would have been fucked. My friend had half an ounce of weed on him. Btw I got a truck now.

I like tacos.

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 11:29:18 PM »

Yeah life is like that  Wink

I had a nice job then because of some bull s**t misunderstanding i got laid off  Angry  And just when i was 2 checks away from getting a New car.

BUT.. on a liter side of life in just 2weeks i now have a interview .... at wal-mart LOL BUT i guess it's a job  Wink
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 06:15:37 PM »

Bro code bro, never date your best friends sister, unless she ask you out because then you cant say you made the first move lol
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 07:01:30 PM »

I got shot once.

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 09:03:54 AM »

by what a pellet gun haha
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 10:42:15 AM »

LOL dude i like in Indiana... I been Shot at,Stabbed,Cut,hit with bats and other things etc etc  Wink
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2011, 08:48:58 PM »

Bro code bro, never date your best friends sister, unless she ask you out because then you cant say you made the first move lol

Not "best" friend but still I think it's disrespectful to date a friend of mine's sister.

I like tacos.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 07:36:48 PM »

I got into a car accident yesterday  Cry not a major one but short story is I was at home depot (going home) and I stopped to let an elderly man pull out and while I was waiting a douche in  a Kia minivan started backing up directly into my drivers side door, the horn on my car doesn't work and I was shouting at him but nothing bout a foot left or so before he hit me and I said **** it I floored it trying to avoid it but he cliped from my rear left side wheel well all the way down to the bumper. ='[[[ him and his wife tried to blame me because they weren't paying attention they said I was trying to drive past them when really they're fucking idiots =[ they're gonna pay for it one way or another >>=] the insurance card he handed me said it expired and he better hope that was just an old card he forgot to throw out or I'm gonna sue the s**t out of him and his ugly wife! and yeah she was really ugly.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2011, 09:20:41 PM »

I got into a car accident yesterday  Cry not a major one but short story is I was at home depot (going home) and I stopped to let an elderly man pull out and while I was waiting a douche in  a Kia minivan started backing up directly into my drivers side door, the horn on my car doesn't work and I was shouting at him but nothing bout a foot left or so before he hit me and I said **** it I floored it trying to avoid it but he cliped from my rear left side wheel well all the way down to the bumper. ='[[[ him and his wife tried to blame me because they weren't paying attention they said I was trying to drive past them when really they're fucking idiots =[ they're gonna pay for it one way or another >>=] the insurance card he handed me said it expired and he better hope that was just an old card he forgot to throw out or I'm gonna sue the s**t out of him and his ugly wife! and yeah she was really ugly.

99% of the time, parking lots are considered private property so no one will likely be at fault.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2011, 12:14:47 AM »

99% of the time, parking lots are considered private property so no one will likely be at fault.

idk man how does someone not see a car directly behind them? one that was sitting behind them before they even started backing up. the guy wasn't paying attention he's 100% at fault. it's the same as if someone wasn't paying attention to a light that turned red and running it. it doesn't matter how you slice it the light was red before you ran it so weather you were paying attention or not you're still at fault because you still ran it. same concept. I was there first with the right of way and he hit me because he wasn't paying attention.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2011, 01:22:17 AM »

I'm telling you man people can't fucking drive. This one guy was on a red light and waiting to turn left and I had a green light and I was about to go when he jumps out in front of me and I slam on the brakes mind you I was going 30 and my truck does not have any safety features. I skidded to a complete stop in about 50 ft thank god. He just kept on going. Sad thing was. Mexico license plate.

I like tacos.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: