Softmod Depot
April 19, 2024, 09:46:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FML  (Read 9084 times)
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
FML
« on: February 18, 2011, 10:29:02 PM »

Well last week I totaled my car.

I like tacos.

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 01:13:25 AM »

How? What happened?

SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 05:51:37 PM »

Sorry to hear it, you ok? Anyone get hurt?

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 09:05:34 PM »

A cop ran into me going about 40-45 in a 30 zone so they hit me with a massively small ticket(150). I got pretty fucked up and all that but it's mostly the bruised ribs and slight concussion. He hit me on the drivers side. I pulled out and bam. I thought I could make it but apparently not.

I like tacos.

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 09:14:41 PM »

Ouch! Why did they fine you when the cop hit YOU?

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2011, 08:55:06 AM »

that's what cops do, it's never there fault
realg123
Sr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 11:18:58 AM »

yeah agree with zzk
you should take the ticket to court and fight that
it sucks you've been injured but you'll be healed
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 04:42:53 PM »

Paid the fine already. I don't want to fight these guys cause everyone knows everyone in this town.

I like tacos.

realg123
Sr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2011, 05:12:25 PM »

sorry to hear that. sometimes they make you feel like you cant fight back
hope you feel bettter, aslong as you're alive and well thats all that matters
you could always get money back, but not your life
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2011, 03:26:35 AM »

That sucks a couple years ago a friend picked me up from work and a cop was being speed racer in his expedition behind Tue shopping center where I work, long story short we slowly pulled out blind around a semi with only the front end out and Bal we get hit. Speed limit is 5mph and the cop was doing 30+ I know this because abs in his truck kicks in at 30 mph and you can see in the tire marks it was on. It ended up being my friends fault and he had to pay, you will get a kick out of this $1,234.56 in damages...

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2011, 04:11:13 PM »

That sucks a couple years ago a friend picked me up from work and a cop was being speed racer in his expedition behind Tue shopping center where I work, long story short we slowly pulled out blind around a semi with only the front end out and Bal we get hit. Speed limit is 5mph and the cop was doing 30+ I know this because abs in his truck kicks in at 30 mph and you can see in the tire marks it was on. It ended up being my friends fault and he had to pay, you will get a kick out of this $1,234.56 in damages...

The fucking cop was going 6 times the speed limit and not his fault? I fucking hate these stupid fucking cops. I almost got hit by another one yesterday. The stupid son of a *female dog*. I was turning right and i had green and the motherfucker had red and flipped on his lights and was going about 50 down the road and I barely stopped in time cause I didn't see his lights cause he just turned them on to get past the light then turned them back off. 

I like tacos.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2011, 09:18:22 PM »

The fucking cop was going 6 times the speed limit and not his fault? I fucking hate these stupid fucking cops. I almost got hit by another one yesterday. The stupid son of a *female dog*. I was turning right and i had green and the motherfucker had red and flipped on his lights and was going about 50 down the road and I barely stopped in time cause I didn't see his lights cause he just turned them on to get past the light then turned them back off. 
yup ive seen them turn on there lights just so they can get to whataburger faster in the morning by my house.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: