Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 12:39:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Very confusing! =o  (Read 3855 times)
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: February 06, 2011, 12:36:23 AM »

Soooo i don't remember how I got to the topic but somehow I got onto super bowl topics and then stumbled upon this.... http://garagecar.blogspot.com/2011/01/gold-mitsubishi-eclipse-spider-in-tokyo.html ...... well that car has me baffled well the site has me baffled. It says it's a  "Tokyo Mitsubishi Eclipse Spider" .....well...hmmmmm... it seems to have the front end of a Nissan Z and it has a Z badge on the side where an actual Nissan Z has its badge, BUT, it seems to have the rear end of an Infinity G35.....I'M Sooooo CONFUSED!!! lol =P any thoughts or ideas or knowledge of this?

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 01:27:41 AM »

Yeah, I think you are just about right. This car screams luxury and tuner at the same time... So, thats what they did... Get the fairlady front end with a G35 rear and a kickass convertable interior and you got yourself just that.

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 10:18:31 PM »

Yeah, I think you are just about right. This car screams luxury and tuner at the same time... So, thats what they did... Get the fairlady front end with a G35 rear and a kickass convertable interior and you got yourself just that.

ha ha yeeeaah buddy! =P I knew something was up ha ha but holy Jesus they did a great job at making it so seamless! =D

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: