Softmod Depot
April 18, 2024, 04:27:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ilovertorrents Admins are power hungery assholes (TheophanusW)  (Read 12076 times)
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2010, 05:10:51 AM »

Ok... so as you all may know the Admins on Ilovetorrents are big babies who get upset over the smallest things, Mainly the Admin called TheophanusW  (I will say i have never had problems with any other Admins)

But TheophanusW has been a DICK from day one.

I know you seen my other posts on him But i'll re-say what has happen  Wink

The first time was when i posted a Link to a file people needed (He edit my post saying not to post links)
Well i re-read the rules and it said post links with hXXp://  not http://   SO... i re-edit the post He edited "So i would not Dual post"  and i set as hXXp://   

WEll.. he got upset like a little kid over me editing it So he re-re-edited it Again and gave me a warning "Yet i done nothing wrong"

anyways i keep my cool and just said **** it and moved on, "Hell i was just trying to help" 

A lot of time passed and now that PS3 games are getting big on torrent sites i started posting more comments on Ilovetorrents.

I really wanted a PS3 that i did not see and i looked in the request area Yet says you must have a 1.05 ratio to post  "WTF??" i think that's bullshit in it's self BUT WHATEVER. So i wanted to ask a user on there, So i did a comment about it, And would you know it TheophanusW Edit my post saying blah blah in request area etc etc.

I told him "NICELY" that i would Love to post in request area but i don't have a 1.05 ratio and seeing as i am getting 15gig/40gig Ps3 games i am luck i have a 0.977 ratio and that i seed 24/7 so it's not like i am leeching.

SO... i thought... well maybe that's to much I know how the admins are on Ilovertorrents
"you say one word that they don't like and they take a piss on you"
So i re-edit my post to "Thank you uploader"

Few hours goes by and guess what..... BANNED!!!   This is what he posted

You've already received a warning for removing my edits on your comments.
You only get one warning, after that it's bye bye Kansas!

I hope the door didn't hit you on the way out.

--Edited by TheophanusW--

Well lets just say i am under other user names on Ilovertorrents and can easily change my IP to anything  Grin So really it's no big deal if the A'hole  wants to ban me

But i must thank him as i don't have to seed some BIG files anymore  Roll Eyes that was going to take a good day or two  to get 1.0 ratios on, SO  THANK YOU TheophanusW
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 01:06:22 AM »

Some admins are assholes.

I like tacos.

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 12:41:27 PM »

I got banned again  Grin I called the Admin (aka TheophanusW) a Dick  Wink My name on there was.

"Remag"

Only bad thing is right now i have to wait till sign ups open up  Embarrassed Owell, I'll just make more then 1 next time.
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 11:20:05 PM »

BTW does anyone have a  Ilovetorrents long-in i can use till Sign ups are open again?

I will not get it banned  Grin I plan on NOT commenting anymore as the Admins are just to power hungry, And i keep a 1:1 ratio as that's never been a problem  Grin Just privet PM me if you do.
Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 08:28:58 PM »

I don't but I do have a HXXP://www.Revolutiontt.net invite if you want to check them out.

notice the hXXp Smiley Funkin @$$

just hit me up and I'll send it your way pimpin

BOOST

Sig Built by BOOST

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 08:38:38 PM »

well i can't really check it out if the only way to see what it has is by longing in to the site LOL  Roll Eyes

Does it have PS3 games?
Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 10:55:52 PM »

tons
I'll email you the invite

keep your ratio above .80 and you'll be fine

BOOST

**************************************************************************************************************************************

A confirmation email has been sent to the address you specified (zzk2001@yahoo.com). They need to read and respond to this email before they can use their account. If they don't do this, the new account will be deleted automatically after a few days.

SENT

« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 11:00:39 PM by Boost » Logged

Sig Built by BOOST

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 09:20:37 AM »

The site looks Awesome man, Thanks for the invite
Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 11:29:05 PM »

No prob homie

keep that ratio up and it'll be the best site you use.
It's my number 1 pick.
I use it when I want something NOW and can seed back for a while

BOOST

Sig Built by BOOST

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2011, 10:47:31 AM »

Yeah I am  going to get dead space 2 here soon but had to free up space on my small ass 500gig HDD lol
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2011, 06:04:47 AM »

OK... i hate revolutiontt.net Now... they fucking have my torrent program BANNED? WTF?  it's the best fucking program ever and best fucking version so **** them
Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2011, 06:08:14 PM »

The bad thing about Revo is that it's speeds are steady good, but if you download too quick it'll jack your ratio to crap. I limit mine on large files, but small apps and thing are at full speed. I love Revo. been with them for years. change up your IP and I'll shoot you another invite, you can seed back what you got for a positive ratio. btw told ya to watch that ratio lol, they don't play with the bans. I haven't been banned from there so far, knock on wood. I've never had my ratio drop under 1.0 yet, I'm at 1.160 right now which is lowto me. I just seed all day at a limited speed so not to bother netflix and stuff.
Let me know if you want another shot at it, you'll love it once you get used to it. OR send me a link to some good torrent sites that are open for sign ups.

BOOST

Sig Built by BOOST

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2011, 01:23:37 PM »

I don't want to take up all your invites but if you want send it to zzk3001@yahoo.com

Yeah the site is nice but damn.. with a ratio of 100seeds to 10peers how the **** can one get there ratio back up   Cry They should tell people to STOP seeding after hitting 1:1 ratio so Others can seed.

And i am telling to that Utorrent Sucks BALLS!!! i think if i could use Azureus i would beable to seed more, Azureus Pushes your seeding unlike Utorrent.
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2011, 07:48:04 PM »

Upload a torrent every now and then, or download popular torrents from public sites and upload add there tracker to it

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2011, 10:06:51 PM »

ilovetorrents banned me too... but for inactivity (i was out of internet for a couple of months) but now I do have internet, can i get a revo invite? artjsalina5@gmail.com
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 10:30:06 PM by Art2Fly » Logged

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: