Softmod Depot
April 20, 2024, 12:47:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PS3 Wish List  (Read 2366 times)
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2010, 12:26:32 AM »

Well, here's something kind of fun  Wink  Tell me your wish list for the PS3.. Can be anything you want.

As for me My Wish is  XBMC or Any kind of Media center for the PS3, I mean COME ON we got Emulators coming out like water over here but not even a beta media player or something. I want some BD-rips .mkv on my PS3 and able to fix the screen size etc etc, I would just stream the Movies BUT on the PS3's media menu i can't fix the movie to my screen (YES.. i am still a SDtv user) 

And would it kill them to start working on Loading PSx/Ps2 games LOL (At best for the 20,40,60gig users) and some 80gig version  Roll Eyes

(Remember this is just a wish list, I am not bitching or crying over things that's not out  Wink Just wishing they would come out soon)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: