Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 04:07:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My thoughts Before and After (PS3Jailbreak)  (Read 5111 times)
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2010, 02:20:02 PM »

OK... i am going to make a post on What i think about payloads and Managers  Before and After i get my PS3jailbreak board.

As of right now i have read many many post on all the payloads and managers (My Head HURTS) Roll Eyes

(Before PS3 jailbreak My thoughts are)
(Payload) I believe that the Payload v3 is the best payload over Hermes v4 BUT... not by much as i been thinking about switching to Hermes v4 "And i have not even gotten the board yet LOL" From what i am told Payload v3 has better game support and more stable BUT... i have reports from Artfly that this is not true and that Hermes v4 has better game support  Embarrassed SO it's hard to say witch really is better, As i do trust him.
I do have to say after reading more Post on payloadv3 and Hermes I am starting to think Hermes is better... Maybe the post i was reading about Hermes being unstable and bad was just a a**h*** who hated the fact that Hermes was quieting  Wink
Edit1:I got to say that the payload v3 is not looking so good maybe it's the lack of good compilers or just the payload it's self but i am starting to like Hermes payload "sad he is quiting"

(Managers) Now for manager's I pick Gaia Manager BUT.. i must say i am worried about it, As the last version says that it does not work on payload v3   Undecided BUT a re-made version came out and works on PLv3 Soooo... LOL i am back to picking Gaia Manager as the best. Why it's the best is clear (Looks good,skins,supports many options,Ip display,patch support,etc etc i can go on but you get the idea.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check for updates on this post after i get my Jailbreak board (ETA is within 1-2 weeks)

Ps.. Post are welcome on what you think is the best payload and best manager, But i must ask that you post on WHY you think it's the best  Grin
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 03:18:45 PM by zzk2001 » Logged
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 06:54:47 PM »

AFTER having PS3JailBreak

OK i have had the Jailbreak for a little over 5-6 hours and done a lot of testing and here's what i come up with.

1. I like Hermes v4b over payload v3 (Just to much BS going on with Payload v3) And Hermes just works =)

2. Gaia Manager ALL the way =) it looks good and runs games, I tried cover manager and did not really like the look of it  Tongue I have yet to try the New Open Manager But i'll get to that once i am done playing God Of War 3  Grin
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 07:08:55 PM »

Update... Nov,3,2010

Well i been using the jailbreak for some time now and here is what i have to say =)

1. I been using Gaia Manager as my main  loader BUT!!!... in the past few days i been having problems with it, SO i have switched to using Open Manager as my Main loader, It does not look as good as Gaia Manager BUT... it fucking works LOL  Grin And it's the ONLY load that got MOH to install game data and able to play it.

2.I like Hermes Payload But i have to say that really if you want everything then you need to use BOTH payload v3 and Hermes  using just one over the other just does not cut it.

3. The cool thing i found out was once you boot into (Jailbreak) you can remove the device and switch games etc etc Just once you turn off the PS3 is when you need to plug it back in, so you can Jailbreak again once you turn it on.
quickster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 04:34:25 PM »

so this thing still effing works? awesome! can you point me to where you got yours? thanks
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 05:59:32 PM »

so this thing still effing works? awesome! can you point me to where you got yours? thanks

http://www.smdepot.net/forum/index.php?topic=2938.0

That's what i have.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: