Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 04:35:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Payload version should i get?  (Read 3035 times)
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2010, 03:56:26 PM »

Well i seen this post on PS3news.com about how Hermes payload is crap and full of bugs LOL  And to put even More stink on it Hermes has QUIT "Just because some clone PSjailbreak took his name"  I think that's kind of childish  Wink

SO here's KaKaRoTo and His Payload v3
www.smdepot.net/zzk/PS3/psgroove_hex.tar.gz
And for all you 360nanad PIC boards here's Payloadv3
www.smdepot.net/zzk/PS3/(PIC18F2455_payloadv3)PSGrooPIC-iLLNESS-1.0b-FW3.41-PICDEM-boot.rar

NOW from what i am told only 1 Manager works on this payload at this time as the payload goes off syscall 35 and NOT syscall 36

Gaia Manager is the ONLY manager right now working with it BUT KaKaRoTo clams that  syscall 35 is the future and soon managers will be updated to work on  syscall 35
www.smdepot.net/zzk/PS3/Gaia_Manager_V1.0.zip (updated)
People need to understand that this new syscall 35 has to become the new standard, this is what all the payloads should use, nothing else, and this is what everyone should start using, not the old, crappy, backup-manager specific, PSJailbreak written, syscall 36.

So to rap it all up.

Hermes is quitting and NOT making anymore Payloads So soon his will be WAY out of date And to top it off it was buggy and just a mess to start with.

And i have to say that Gaia Manager Looks really good

Again i can't test any of this so i can't say if this payload is better or not and i can't say if Gaia Manager is any good SO... i'll leave it up to the guys with Psjailbreak devices to test it and Post back on how it is  Grin
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 07:09:14 PM by zzk2001 » Logged
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 04:49:17 PM »

Update.... I am told Open Manager works with this payload as well  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: