Softmod Depot
April 16, 2024, 04:36:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Download PS3 Files/Managers/Etc  (Read 8250 times)
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2010, 08:47:15 AM »

OK updates are coming out so fast my head is spinning  Shocked So i am uploading all the files i find to the SMD server under PS3

http://www.smdepot.net/files.php

Managers are coming out like fucking water "some better then Others" Some just better looking etc.

Here is a list of managers that has come out so far.

Flex Manager v1.0.1

Jurai2:
• Pretty Manager - functionally it is the same as the BG mod, but uses a nicer interface. Interface provided by neversun.
• Pretty Manager r2 - very minor speed improvement on the png stuff, not enough though.. paths displayed below game title.
• Pretty Manager r3 - added drizzt84's ansi workaround, regressed the png changes. PNG's should now display while in Hermes mode (requires deleting cache2 folder).
• Pretty Manager r4 - changes to support Hermes v3 since everyone seems to agree it works fine. UI corrections, FTP status currently doesn't display. Direct boot dialog removed. FTP toggle remapped to L3
R3 toggles attempting to direct-boot.
• Sexy Manager r1 - initial release.
• Sexy Manager r2 - fixed the page jumps on left/right, were set incorrectly.
• Sexy Manager SRC (Oct 6 2:45pm)
• Sexy Manager SRC (Oct 6 4:45pm) - updated source with w4r10cks fixes.

phabrissse:
• Pretty Manager r4 Skin Mod

farenheit:
• Open Manager New GUI - uses the "dev_hdd0/GAMES" folder to copy/store backups.
• Open Manager Type S - Changed the OM background. Changed the ICON. Added PIC1. Added PIC2 and Added SND0.AT3 from Split Second.

drizzt84:
• Sexy Drizzt - FTP ON/OFF. Game title is not truncated at 37 bytes but at 65 (you have more space than the original implementation). Use "HOMEBREW" string instead of "HOMEBREW MODE". Startup audio is not working.
• Open Manager v2.0 Gaia Beta 1 - Hermes v3 patching enabled (L1). Graphic / Background changed (thanks to klush) to allow safe area. Buttons remapped (exit key removed, use menu to exit). Direct loading removed (it works with only 10% of games). All my old patches.
• Open Manager v2.0 Gaia Beta 2 - Fixed the highlight alignment (thanks klutsh). New BG file with IP: aligned (thanks klutsh) and bottom size bar expanded.
• Open Manager v2.0 Gaia Beta 2 SRC
• Open Manager v2.0 Gaia Beta 3 - Added "Direct Boot" mode (L2). Changed the key combo to change the internal game dir to SELECT+HOME. Fixed square button to backup from bdvd. Removed "Put games from BR-DISC" and "Put the homebrew in USBXXX:/homebrew" strings. Reduced the gap between one device and his size and the next device, in the bottom bar.

LioMajor:
• CB Manager v2 - UTF-8 Fix. Re-worked the gui. Peek Fix. XMB Start removed. Cleaned some code. Buttons re-mapped. Atrac AT3 removed. Fixed Permissions not working properly. Fixing Permissions will start in "/dev_hdd0/game/" and changes ALL directorys and files to chmod777/666. Asking YES/NO somehow broke it for PS3 Slim.

Read more: http://www.ps3news.com/PS3-Hacks/flex-manager-ps3-netflix-style-backup-manager-is-released/#ixzz11sBIERqe
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 07:44:59 PM »

ZZK, in your opinion, which one is the best? You probably have read through a lot of threads and scene the results one way or another. Currently i am using Sexy Manager r2, with a fucking ugly hawaiian couple as the XMB icon.

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 07:58:28 PM »

From what i have read  for best Game play And not so much flash  go with Open Manager  v1.14.2 or v1.16

For just Good looks But little lacking in games playing Pick Flex Manager or Pretty Manager r4

Me i would go for Playability over looks  Grin, I could care less what the loader looks like Just better play my games LOL
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 09:25:34 PM »

LOL, zzk have you seen how bad Open Manager looks at 1080p? It makes the eyes bleed.
oh and are you going to keep the files updated on the server?

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 09:45:16 PM »

I am going to try and keep them up to date but them damn things get updated like every 20mins LOL

I don't have all the managers on the server, just the ones i seen to be the best.  Wink
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 06:51:37 AM »

after More reading and More updates i say go with Gaia Manager  It looks super good (even on 1080p) and is the best for playing backup games with MANY options, And it even has it's own FTP  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: