Softmod Depot
April 19, 2024, 02:31:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Error 0110  (Read 6799 times)
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2010, 09:40:54 PM »

Hmm this is a real fun error cause I've read it mem chips. Think I should fix it or get another one?

I like tacos.

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 10:24:10 PM »

Your memory could be corrupted, just send it in to microshaft and get it repaired.

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 11:38:35 PM »

Your memory could be corrupted, just send it in to microshaft and get it repaired.

Hell no lol. $100 when I could just buy another one for $20 more?? lol. **** microfuckyouintheass$

I like tacos.

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 11:59:09 PM »

-.- get it repaired for free. It only costs you ~ 2 weeks Smiley. Get a friends information, address, email, zip code blah blah blah. Then call microsoft saying you bought a previously owned xbox and you wish to register it under your name. they take you through the process, then go to xbox.com and log into that email of your friends and request a red-ring repair job. itl be free.

All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 12:04:59 AM »

-.- get it repaired for free. It only costs you ~ 2 weeks Smiley. Get a friends information, address, email, zip code blah blah blah. Then call microsoft saying you bought a previously owned xbox and you wish to register it under your name. they take you through the process, then go to xbox.com and log into that email of your friends and request a red-ring repair job. itl be free.
I already opened it. -.- Getting 2 free ones anyway so putting it to the side.

I like tacos.

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 08:17:21 PM »

Damn ur lucky, get me in the loop! But yeah, you can send it in even without a sticker just as long as the sticker is completely clean off of there.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2010, 09:56:13 PM »

Damn ur lucky, get me in the loop! But yeah, you can send it in even without a sticker just as long as the sticker is completely clean off of there.

Ok lol. and BTW it's who you know. I know too many people with dead 360's anyway so yay.

I like tacos.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2010, 10:58:42 PM »

Wee a hairdryer and an hour later it's running. Halo reach here I come!!!

I like tacos.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: