Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 01:36:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: ps3 jailbreak?  (Read 37465 times)
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2010, 11:37:20 AM »

Dude sweet I got a iPhone so their no big deal for me. Gonna start looking into getting a PS3 and renting games from Blockbuster like the good old days from Xbox 1. Ahh yes Xbox2DVD good times, good times. Because downloading 40GB is just way to much BW for me to be pulling when I can just rent and at least give a lil to the devs of the game.
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2010, 09:27:37 PM »

NEWS!!!! 

PS3 AVR and TINYavr jailbreak  is FAKE!!!! don't get them.
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2010, 12:41:00 PM »

NEWS PSP Emulator for PS3 is FAKE and WILL Brick your console
tigeredwards

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2010, 04:44:26 AM »

I got the email from Gadget Asia today. They have begun to dispatch the original PS Jailbreak. Cheers!!!!!!!! Does anyone order with them?

Dear Customer,

The psjailbreak has arrived! First, we would like to apologize for the delay. We would like to thank for your understanding that it was the distributor who keep delay us.

We are sending this email to make sure you will receive it as soon as possible, please read the following carefully.

1. For all customers who tell us you are willing to wait for this device, or not yet reply our previous email, you are the first batch of customer who will receive your order. Once you receive your tracking number, please wait 1-2 days until it works as the courier needs time to update. Please try NOT to send us email as our email has been overloaded.

2. For customers chosen refund but now change your mind, please DO reply this email and quote your order ID, we will also arrange shipment immediately.

3. For those customers who stays with a refund decision, please DO reply this email and quote your order ID for a refund. We will do that but please allow sometime. 

www.gadget-asia.com
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2010, 07:40:13 AM »

when you can get a clone for around 40$ or less who's going to buy the Psjailbreak ?  Roll Eyes

and on top of that with PSgroove and PSFreedom there's close to no need for even the clones (if you have the right devices) .....witch i do not... Pissed... Angry
tigeredwards

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2010, 08:19:34 PM »

I received the original PS Jaiblreak ordered from www.gadget-asia.com. It works very well with my PS3, whose firmware stays as 3.41. I have backed up several favorite games to the HDD. We also received emails from them saying the producers had been working to upgrade the mod chip. It seems to be compatible with 3.42 and 3.5, but I'm worried to try it, so I keep the firmware as 3.41". Hope it will be upgraded soon.
quickster

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2010, 04:24:00 PM »

Does this thing still work proper? I'm thinking about getting a ps3 for xmas, probably a used one though so the psbreak will work. my question is, if i dont even really plan on playing games online, should i even be worried? i know where to find the games online, so its just as simple as me downloading the game, and installing the manager so that i can hook up my computer harddrive to it?

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2010, 05:55:37 PM »

Does this thing still work proper? I'm thinking about getting a ps3 for xmas, probably a used one though so the psbreak will work. my question is, if i dont even really plan on playing games online, should i even be worried? i know where to find the games online, so its just as simple as me downloading the game, and installing the manager so that i can hook up my computer harddrive to it?

Yeah this still works =P  just you need a PS3 with 3.41   Any higher and you can NOT jailbreak, Plus there are MANY ways to jailbreak now from programing a Ti-84 or Ipod,mp3 players etc etc

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: